Alpindustria Trail Spas-Kamenka
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Spas-Kamenka Alpindustria Trail — trail race on the trails of the scenic forest outside Moscow.
Alpindustria Trail Spas-Kamenka: video
Requirements for participants
For participating SPAS-KAMENKA ALPINDUSTRIA TRAIL You must meet the following conditions:
- To read and understand the Rules. The application for any of the races SPAS-KAMENKA ALPINDUSTRIA TRAIL means full and unconditional acceptance of these Rules.
- Contestants aged 14 to 17 years inclusive are eligible to start a Dozen and Trail in the presence of the admission of the doctor (medical certificate), an identity document and a written agreement from a legal representative (parent).
- Participants 18 years and older are allowed to start all the distance in the presence of the admission of the doctor (medical certificate) or signed agreement and identity document.
- Participants under the age of 18 at the distance of a Marathon and Ultra are not permitted.
- To participate in the distance Children are allowed children under the age of 14 in the presence of the admission of the doctor (medical certificate), an identity document and a written agreement from a legal representative (parent). Perhaps the passage the whole distance alone or in the presence of their parents (which is allowed movement of a minor participant, supported by the hand parent).
- To have a full understanding of the risks associated with participation in SPAS-KAMENKA ALPINDUSTRIA TRAIL, and to take these risks.
- To make a preliminary application and pay the entry fee.
- Ensure that you are aware of your health, the limits of their own physical capabilities and the level of their technical skills.
- At the start and throughout the competition to have mandatory equipment.
- To abandon claims to the organizer of SPAS-KAMENKA ALPINDUSTRIA TRAIL in the event of bodily injury, damage to health or material damage caused during the competition.
- To obtain a start number, the participant must present the original issued not earlier than 6 months before the expected date of the end of the race written medical admission (reference) to athletics (running) at a distance not shorter than the selected participant, as well as pass to the Committee the original or a copy of this permit.
- Without a medical certificate the participant at a distance is not allowed, the entry fee will not be refunded.
Interregional public organization of assistance to development of extreme sports "MOO Mountain club alpindustriya"
- Address: 105037, Russia, Moscow, Pervomayskaya, 18
- Email: email@example.com