Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Karadzinska Vandrona — race through the ancient streets of Grodno.
|Social networks||https://vk.com/vandroukagrodno https://www.facebook.com/events/212217859332718/ https://www.instagram.com/vandroukagrodno/|
"Karadzinska, androka": video
"Karadzinska, androka": race description
You will have an unforgettable acquaintance with the historical and cultural heritage of Grodno is one of the most beautiful cities of Belarus, tours, gala dinner, opportunity to improve personal record in run on a distance of 5 or 10 km, and compete with professionals and Amateur runners from Belarus and abroad.
We invite everyone to take part in the competition!
Electronic registration of participants at the distance of 10 km and 5 km will be opened on the website 42195.by
Additional registration for the Competition will take place during the issuing of starter packs
Issuing starter packs participants will be 26.05.2018 from 12:00 to 20:00, and participants additionally 27.05.2018 from 07:00 to 09:00.
- starting number with chip timing.
- package for putting things in the storage chamber;
- commemorative t-shirt;
- invitation to the pasta dinner.
- medal at the finish (only for participants overcame a chosen distance).
Documents for getting a starter pack
- a copy of the identity card of the participant of Competition;
- the ID of the trusted entity;
- original medical certificates, and for participants older than 18 years, the original receipts of personal responsibility for their health during the competition with the handwritten signature of the participant of Competition;
- for privileged categories of citizens: a document certifying the right of participant to participate in the Competition or receiving benefits to pay the registration fee;
- for participants aged 12-17 years: the original consent from parents for participation in the race for 10 and 5 km, filled by the sample or the personal presence of one of the parents upon receipt of the starter package;
Original medical certificate, which contains the seal of a medical institution, signature and stamp of doctor date of issue , name of the participant and the conclusion that the participant is allowed to compete in running (or has no contraindications for participation in running races)
The competition will be held on may 27, 2018 start Time – 10.00.
The competition venue – the Central streets of Grodno. The start and finish on Lenin square.
- Registration and receiving of start numbers will take place on 27 may on the square from 09.00 to 10.00.
- Start time – 10.00.
Distance: 5 km, 10 km.
Requirements for participants
Participants and members of the support team is prohibited to use various means of transportation with wheels (Bicycle, rollers, etc.), personal escort, skip the dogs. The participants are strictly forbidden to deviate from the route path without the permission of the judges. Violating the above rules, the participant will be disqualified.
Contact the organizers:
- Phone: 8 (0152) 654444, +375 29 2680405, +375 29 6882442
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org