Attention! This page has been automatically translated
The second international marathon "Clean Baikal"
Clean Baikal: race description
For the first time the race will be held in Buryatia on the shore of the Barguzinsky Gulf of lake Baikal.
The topography the route of the marathon is almost equal, without differences. The uniqueness of the marathon is that the route will be along lake Baikal, and to all running enthusiasts to enjoy the beauty of the unique Siberian nature and splendor of the sacred lake Baikal.
For those wishing to be organized sightseeing attractions on lake Baikal and in Barguzinskaya valley.
Online registration will be on the website of the organizers to 3 August 2018.
Changing the distance is subject to availability at the desired distance, and delegation of participation to another person it is possible to 10.08.2018
Bibs will be made to the address: Republic of Buryatia, Barguzin region, Maksimikha village street Baikal 21 from 10.00 to 21.00 hours local time August 11, 2018.
Documents for getting a starter pack
To obtain a starting number, you must provide:
- a note from the doctor, no more than 6 months old, indicating the distance which allowed the athlete with a copy
- contract (original) with the insurance company on insurance of life and health of the athlete from accidents
- the document proving the identity and age.
The competitions will be held at the 11.08.2018 13.08.2018 in the Maksimikha village of the Barguzinsky district of the Buryat Republic.
The start of all distances of the competition on 12 August 2018, at 8.30 PM local time.
The route of the Marathon - Start on the highway of the Barguzinsky trakt 228/270 km, turn 207/291 km. and back to the start.
The route of the half Marathon - Start on the highway of the Barguzinsky trakt 228/270 km, turn at around 10 miles. km back to the start.
Route 10 km - Start on the highway of the Barguzinsky trakt 228/270 km, turn at around 5 km. km. and back to the start.
The 3km route - Start on the highway of the Barguzinsky trakt 228/270 km, turn at around 1.5 km. and back to the start.
11.08.2018 — the day of arrival of nonresident and foreign participants and the work of the credentials Committee.
- 12.00 — Round table on ecology of the lake. Baikal "On lake Baikal in purity" (BSU sports facilities, street Baikal)
- 15.00 — Environmental action (Forest, shore of lake Baikal)
- 20.00 — Opening ceremony
- 8:00 — Opening start-finish town, opening dressing rooms and lockers
- 8:50 — Building at the start
- 9:00 — Start of the race at the distance of a marathon, half marathon, 10km.
- 9:10 — Start of the race 3km.
- 14:00 — Closing the finish line.
- 16.00 — Rewarding of winners and prize-winners. Closure.
13.08.2018 — the Day of departure.
- 3 km
- 10 km
- 21.1 km
- 42.2 km
The time limit to overcome the Marathon, the half marathon is 6 hours. Participants exceeding the time limit are removed from the race of competition.
Requirements for participants
At the distance of 42.2 km, a 21.1 km run: men, women age 18 and older, veterans in the age groups 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 years and older.
At the distance of 10 km is open to persons aged 16 years and older, veterans in all age categories.
At a distance of 3 km is open to children in age categories under 10 years, 10-11 years, 12-13 years, 14-15 years, 16-17 years, as well as children, men and women with disabilities and all comers.
The age of participants determined as of the date of the Marathon – 11 Aug 2019.
- Address: 670000, Ulan-Ude, str. 1, Central stadium, office. 132.
- Phone: +7 (924) 650-39-20 from 5.00 to 17.00 PM Moscow time.
- Email: email@example.com