"Green marathon savings Bank" (Bratsk)
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
|Social networks||https://vk.com/green_marathon https://www.facebook.com/sberbank.greenmarathon/ https://ok.ru/zelenymara|
"Green marathon savings Bank" (Bratsk): video
"Green marathon savings Bank" (Bratsk): race description
You must fill in the registration form on website.
It is recommended all participants to have a medical certificate allowing to take part in the race. In the absence of help, the organizers have the right to refuse to issue a starter pack.
The marathon will be held at: Michurina, 230 Park
- 9:00 start of operation of the site
- 09:00-10:30 Registration for children's races
- 09:00-12:10 Registration for the main race 4.2 km
- 09:00-11:00 Entertainment program on the stage, quest and activity on the site
- 11:00 Grand opening
- 11:05-11:10 Warm-up before the race
- 11:10-11:35 Children's races
- 11:35-11:45 Race inclusive theatre school
- 11:50-12:00 launch of an Inclusive wheelchair
- 12:05-12:25 the awarding of the winners of the children's races and inclusive starts
- 12:25-13:00 Warm-up before the race
- 12:30 Start of the main race at the 4.2 km
- 13:25-13:55 the awarding of the winners of the main race
- 14:55-15:45 the band "Goji"
- 09:00-16:00 Operation of all activities: entertainment on stage, contests for children and adults, adventure, activity partners, work of the Playground and the fair of good deeds.
Under aged participants must be accompanied by a parent or legal representative, completed the registration form on the website.
When accompanying a child/children, the representative must have documents certifying the kinship or support.
- when the degree of kinship, parent: the parent's passport, birth certificate of the child/children. If
- when the degree of kinship, adoptive parent/guardian: the document (certificate) on the appointment of a person as guardian, Trustee, adoptive parent;
- representative power of attorney: a notarized power of attorney for support of the child (children).
It should be stated: who trusts (specify passport data of the parents, adoptive parents or guardian) who is trusted (given the serial number of birth certificate, place of issue), trust (documentary information about the teacher, the head of the group, the grandmother, etc.) and for how long.
The above documents certifying the degree of relationship, must be in possession while participating in the Event.
Requirements for participants
To participate in the Event is open to everyone aged 7 years and older.
The event is a competition run for adults and children, consisting of races for adults on the course – 4.2 km, 10 km and 21.1 km (distance to be specified in every city of the Event), as well as races for children on distance – not more than 420 meters.
Persons aged 7 years to 18 years are allowed to participate in the Event when accompanied by a parent, guardian (legal representative), who was at the Event as a participant or a group of organizations held a preliminary registration for the Event, when accompanied by an adult representative of the organization. At the same time such legal representative shall be the authorized person of individuals registered in the group in the Event, and must have the written consent of such persons or their parents, guardians (for minors), confirming the consent for participation in the Event, the absence of medical contraindications for health reasons, consent to the processing of personal data by the Organizer and Operator of the Event to register and participate in the Event.
The age of participant is determined on the actual date of the Event on 01.06.2019 G.