KARJALATRAIL. LEGENDS OF THE WHITE NIGHTS
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Festival of trail running and Nordic walking "KarjalaTrail. Legends of the white nights"
|City||Pryazha district, village of Chalna|
|Social networks||https://vk.com/runkarjala https://www.facebook.com/runkarjalarun|
KARJALATRAIL. LEGENDS OF THE WHITE NIGHTS: video
KARJALATRAIL. LEGENDS OF THE WHITE NIGHTS: race description
II night trail race ecoTrail Ruskeala, held in the unique surroundings of marble canyon, located in the South of Karelia. Mountain Park "Ruskeala" — a unique in Europe and Russia's only mountain Park-Museum under the open sky. The main attraction of the Ruskeala is "Marble canyon" — the birthplace of the famous marble colors white nights. The holding of the race in the midst of the white nights in Karelia, reports the unforgettable atmosphere of the Russian North.
Registration of participants is until 28.06.2018 (18:00) here
The organizers reserve the right to end the registration of the participants previously, when the maximum number of runners. The organizers reserve the right to extend registration deadlines.
- chip for individual timing
- member number
- food on the road: fruit, isotonic, water
- the insurance for the duration of the run
- food at the finish
- medal handmade from rare breeds of marble
Documents for getting a starter pack
- passport (or other identity document);
- a medical certificate issued by a doctor (not more than 6 months old). In the medical certificate specified tolerance on the selected distance;
- consent to the processing of personal data.
Participants should provide the organizers with: original medical certificate, which contains the seal of a medical institution, signature and stamp of doctor date of issue (not earlier than Dec 30, 2017), the name of the participant and the conclusion that the participant is allowed to compete in the discipline of athletics (or no contraindications for participation in competitions in the discipline) on the track or a big one, which remains with the Organizer. The organizer may accept a copy of the said certificate with the simultaneous presentation of its original.
The race takes place on the territory of the mining Park "Ruskeala". Republic of Karelia, Sortavala district, the village of Ruskeala.
- 17:00 start issuing starter packs to the starting town in the territory of the mining Park "Ruskeala".
- 20:00 pre-launch briefing.
- 21:00 start of race at a distance of 5 km
- 21:10 start of the race at the distance of 21 km
- 21:20 start of the race at a distance of 10 km
- 23:00 - 24:00 the ceremony of awarding the participants at the distances of 5 km, 10 km and 21 km and closing mileage.
Trails are on forest roads and trails near mountain Park Ruskeala Marble canyon, waterfall Ahvenkoski. Underground marble galleries of the Mining Park. At the site of an abandoned marble Factory.
Trail run 5 km
Scenic trails in protected areas of Karelia in the birthplace of Karelian Santa Claus Talvi Ukko.
Trail running 10 km
We offer You the opportunity to combine running and tourism visit to Karelia.
Trail run 21 km
The finisher's medal made of Karelian stone shungit with ribbon linen and hand embroidery.
5 km Nordic walking
At the finish of the Karelian national dish – "the gate" and the real Karelian tea.
10 km Nordic walking
Find yourself, find peace and be filled with the force of nature on "KarjalaTrail".
Requirements for participants
Races: above 18 years – 5 km, 10 km and 21.1 km.
Baby races: participants from 2 to 17 years of age - 100 m, 300 m, 600 m, 900 m.
Phone: +7 900 464 99 99 / +7 911 400 16 85