Half marathon "Vyatka hills-2018"
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Half marathon "Vyatka hills-2018".
|The race is no longer held|
Half marathon "Vyatka hills-2018": video
Half marathon "Vyatka hills-2018": race description
To register a team, please send your application with the team name and the number of participants on firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for a single race can on the website.
Issuing of starter packs to be held on may 5, 2018 10:00 to 20:00 at the address: Kirov, ul Krasnoarmeyskaya,19 (Regional Palace of youth).
- Chip for individual timing
- Member number
Participants are required to have a certificate of the medical organization with the signature and seal of the doctor, which should indicate that the participant admitted to the Competition for the chosen race. The certificate should be issued not earlier 06.11.2017 G. the certificate is due upon receipt of the start numbers.
The route will pass in one of the most beautiful places - the October prospectus.
Start and finish at the main square of the city.
05 may 2018 – Regional Palace of youth (Chervonoarmiyska 19)
- 10:00-20:00 - operation time of the EXPO, issuing starter packs to registered participants
06 may 2018 – the Theatre square in Kirov
- 8:00 - opening start-finish town, opening dressing rooms and storage chambers;
- 10:00 - start of the race at 300 meters (boys, girls);
- 10:10 - start of the race at 600 m (boys, girls)
- 10:30 - start of the race for 3 km (men, women);
- 11:15 - start of the race for 21.1 km, 10 km, "Team relay" (men, women);
- 13:30-14:15 – awarding of winners and prize-winners in age groups and in absolute superiority;
- 14:15 - closing of finish line.
At distances of 10 km and 21.1 km points of food available to participants. Feeding stations are located every 2.6 km of the track. In food items include water, sports drink, fruit.
- 300 m
- 600 m
- 3 km
- 10 km
- 21 km
Requirements for participants
Entry is open to all interested persons who have paid the registration fee and have a medical certificate authorizing you to participate in the competition on the selected distance.
Phone: (8332) 46-43-88