Kostroma half marathon "Zdorovo, Kostroma"
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection COVID-19 the organizers of the project have not to start in Kostroma in 2020
Kostroma half marathon "Zdorovo, Kostroma": video
Kostroma half marathon "Zdorovo, Kostroma": race description
"Bright, juicy, youth!" — the motto of Kostroma "colorful" festival. To all who in childhood was forbidden to draw on the Wallpaper, not allowed to leave marks on the clothes of paint and said he was an artist from the word "evil", you just need to visit our festival! A lot of interesting expects your kids from face painting to graffiti. Bright colors is the best way to overcome depression, and bright balloons — antistress twice!
Applications for participation in running events will be given on the website Goldenringrun
The start time of the issuing of starter packs: June 12, 2018 09:00
Starter packStart participant package includes:
- starting number
- individual chip timing
Documents for getting a starter pack
- The document proving the identity and age
- Medical certificate
The original or a copy of the certificate of medical the organization with the signature and seal of the doctor, which must be specified that party resolved physical education, participation in mass sports the competition on the selected distance (300 m; 600 m; 3 km; 10km; 21.1 km), classes sports without restrictions
The certificate must be issued not earlier than 6 months before the start of the Event
City Kostroma - the Susaninsky area
- 07:00 - Opening start-finish town start issuing starter packs
- 08:40 - Warm-up for participants in a distance of 10 km, 21.1 km, "Team relay"
- 08:55 - the opening ceremony of the half marathon "wow, Kostroma!" - 2018
- 09:00 - Start distances of 10 km, 21.1 km, "Team relay"
- 10:00 - Rewarding of winners of the race 10 km in absolute offset
- 10:40 - rewarding of winners of the 10 km distance categories
- 10:50 - awarding of the winners of the 21.1 km race in the overall classification
- 11:50 - Warm-up for participants in a distance of 3 km
- 12:05 - Start of the race 3 km
- 12:20 - Awarding the winners of the 21.1 km race categories and relay teams
- 12:30 - awarding the winners of the distance of 3 km in the overall ranking and in categories
- 12:45 - children's race Start "Fun-run" - 300 m
- 12:55 - children's race Start - 300 m
- 13:05 - Start "the Race of infinite possibilities" - 600 m
- 13:15 - children's race Start - 600 m
- 13:40 - Awarding ceremony of winners of children's races of 300 m and 600 m, the "Race of endless possibilities" and family teams
- 14:00 - End cross-country events
Requirements for participants
Participant self-assessment of the level of their training and to determine in which race he participates in.
Phone: (4852) 33 28 53