Diabetes marathon. Cup of Russia in skyrunning
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Diabetes marathon. The championship of Russia in Skyrunning in the discipline "high-Altitude marathon".
|Price||800 - 2200 RUB.|
Diabetes marathon. Cup of Russia in skyrunning: video
Diabetes marathon. Cup of Russia in skyrunning: race description
Array Pseashkha is a complex site with mountain ridges of different directions and vertices from two and a half to three and a quarter kilometers height. It is characterized by sharp Alpine landforms: the rocky narrow ridges, steep slopes, walls, tops in the form of towers, peaks, teeth.
Top Pseashkha Sugar is clearly visible from Krasnaya Polyana, the locals call it Sugar loaf because from afar it really looks like a sugar cone (in the old days sugar was produced in the form of "Sugarloaf" cone shape). Every year here is held the famous “Sugar marathon” — competition in mountain running, including race to the top height 3188,9 M.
Preliminary applications should be submitted with 30.06.2018 on the event website
Obligatory medical admission to the competition and accident insurance.
- the lower station of the cable cars GTZ "Gazprom", the elevation of 550m.
- the ridge Psekhako (Psicho), the cable car station "Pikhtovaya Polyana", the elevation of 1650m.
- the tract "Serpinski the ledge", the elevation of 2100m.
- The highest point of the race — the top Pseashkha Sugar, 3188,9 M.
- Deadline: 8 September 2018.
- Starts September 8: class "Marathon" at 7:00, the class "Tourism" at 7:30, the class of "Classics" at 8:30, the class of "light" at 9:30.
- The end of the competition and awarding the winners at 17:00.
During the competition the organizers will provide a duty on the course of the rescue team, ready, if necessary, provide first aid
Requirements for participants
To participate in the competition is open to all comers, have mountaineering experience, without medical contraindications, are not under the age of 18. To the distance of the "light" of possible participants from 14 years of age, with written parental consent. Obligatory medical admission to the competition and accident insurance. Competition personal. For men and women separately.
Tel: +7 988 411 39 30