Race to the top "RED BULL 400"
Race to the top "RED BULL 400": race description
Red Bull 400 — the world series of extreme races in which the brave athletes have to use all your hidden resources.
Participants will run a distance of 400 meters uphill, perched on a ski jump at an angle of 35 degrees. In Russia the competition will be held at the Olympic springboard in Krasnaya Polyana (Sochi), where the feature race will be its implementation in the dark.
For participation in competition the participant should complete the registration process on
the website of the organizers.
Registration starts: 03 may.
Registration ends: 28 October at 14:00 or upon reaching the limit of participants.
Issuing starter packs will occur from 09:00 to 15:00 on the day of the race at the start.
Documents for getting a starter pack
Issuing of starter packs is only available at:
- The presentation of the document proving the identity;
- The presence of medical help. The photocopy of the medical certificate accepted by the Commission only upon presentation of the original. Adopted by the Commission reference is not returned;
- The existence of a contract of life insurance and health from accidents with the included "risk sport".
The participant should get the starter pack.
If a participant has the opportunity to obtain a starter pack, a friend or family member can get it by proxy.
To receive a participant's package to another person it is necessary to present: original of power of attorney on the name of the Trustee, the identity of the Trustee, a copy of the identity card of the participant.
Features of participation of minors:
- Participant under 18 years of age can obtain a starter package only in the presence of the original agreement of the parents on the child's participation in the race. Format resolution you can download for
- Provide a copy of the passport of the parent;
- Provide a copy of the passport of the child.
Each participant must have a certificate of health, which is the basis for admission to the competition. The medical certificate must contain seal of the issuing institution, signature and stamp of the doctor. The certificate shall indicate that the participant admitted to the competition on the selected distance.
When you receive the starter package, the member shall sign a statement in which he disclaims the organizers responsible for any injuries received during competition.
Location: Russian Federation, Krasnodar Krai, Sochi, Estosadok village, Complex for ski jumping "Russian hills".
- 09:00-15:00 Results of starter packs
- 15:00-16:30 Men's qualifying races
- 16:30-16:50 Women's race. The final
- 16:50-17:00 Construction of relay teams on the course
- 17:00-18:00 Race relay teams
- 18:00 Men's final
- 18:50 award Ceremony
The competition is a 400-meter race in a mountain slope ski jumping on skis. K-point 125 m hill size 140 m, the average slope of the route — 35 degrees, the length of the flat part does not exceed 70 m.
Requirements for participants
To participate in the competition is open to all interested persons aged 16 years and older who do not have medical contraindications to exercise. The age of participant is determined on the day of the competition.
Russian Federation, Moscow, Rocket Boulevard, building 16, 4th floor, office 401
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 8 (800) 550-45-14