Puma Run Krasnodar
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
"Major League" with the support of the city Administration and the PUMA brand returns running to the city center
|The race is no longer held|
|Social networks||https://vk.com/topligarun https://ru-ru.facebook.com/TopLigaRun/ https://www.instagram.com/topligarun/|
Puma Run Krasnodar: video
Puma Run Krasnodar: race description
30 September from 10.00 to 18.00 and on 1 October from 7.00 to 8.30 PM
Issuing starter packs will be at the EXPO, on the Theatre Square.
Address: Krasnodar, street Red Theatrical area.
- Starting number
- Individual chip timing (distances: 10 km and 2*5 km)
- T-shirt PUMA (required at registration)
- Unique finisher medal
- Package for putting things in a locker
- Bracelet to receive a package with things in the storage room
Documents for getting a starter pack:
- ID card proving age of participant (required for all participants)
- Medical certificate (at a distance of 10 km)
- For children requires the presence of one of the parents and the completed agreement to the child's participation in track and field race
The participant must provide an original medical certificate with the seal of the issuing institution, signed and stamped by the physician, which should indicate that the participant admitted to the competition on the selected distance, or a distance greater extent.
A medical certificate is required for a distance of: 10 km relay at the distance of 5 km and children's race 1.6 km certificate-a permit is not required.
The starting place: Krasnodar, Theatre square
- 10:00 - Issuing starter packs, registration of participants to the address: Krasnodar, Theatre Square
- 18:00 - End issuance of starter packs
- 07:00 - Issuing starter packs, registration of participants
- 09:00 - Closing of the issuance of starter packs and registration of participants
- 09:30 - Start of the Children's mile race for participants aged 11 to 14 years
- 10:00 - Start of the Children's mile race for participants aged 0 to 10 years
- 10:20 - awarding of the winners of the Children's mile races
- 11:00 - Start of the race 10 km and relay 2*5 km
- 12:20 - Awarding the winners of the race of 10 km and relay 2*5 km
- 12:30 - Closing track
Medical certificate can be obtained on the spot registration and issuance of starter packs (theatre square) 30.09. The reference value was 600 RUB.
Certificate is issued by the partner race Clinic Catherine.
Race distance: 1.6 km - Children's mile, 10 km 2 x 5 km relay.
The route passes through the historical part of the city, where the 5 largest fountains in Krasnodar:
- The singing fountain at the Theatre square
- The fountain at the monument of St. Catherine
- The Central fountain of the complex "Compass"
- The fountain at the Legislative Assembly
Requirements for participants
- To participate in the race on a 1.6 km open to all interested persons at the age from 0 to 14 years. Medical certificate for participation in this run is not required.
- To participate in the race for the 10 km open to all interested persons 14 years and older. Medical certificate for participation in this race required!
- To participate in the relay 2*5 km allowed mixed teams, and teams consisting of two women or two men from 14 years and older. Medical certificate for participation in this run is not required.
- The participant must obtain a starter pack 30 Sep or 1 Oct
- When you receive a start package, the participant must submit: identity card and a medical certificate of admission to the race
The Premier League: VKozenko@topliga.ru