The Race Of Good Deeds
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
The race of good deeds will bring together everyone who is passionate about the sport and caring.
|The race is no longer held|
|Social networks||https://vk.com/psbank_ru https://www.facebook.com/psbank https://twitter.com/psbank_ru https://www.instagram.com/promsvyazbank/|
The Race Of Good Deeds: video
The Race Of Good Deeds: race description
Issuing of the start package August 28-September 2.
- chip for individual timing
- member number
Documents for getting a starter pack
- the document proving the identity and age;
- original or copy (if the original) certificate of the medical organization with the signature and seal of the doctor
Help a medical organization with the signature and seal of the doctor should be stated that the member admitted to the Event and physical training without restrictions; the certificate should be issued not earlier than 6 months before the race.
After the Event, a medical certificate, the participant will not be refunded.
Location: Novorossiysk, Forum square, embankment of Admiral Serebryakov.
- 9:00-13:00 – Gathering of participants. The work of changing rooms and lockers
- 9:00-10:20 program.
- 10:20-10:45 – Warm-up for all participants.
- 10:45-10:59 – Construction of participants in the starting area.
- 11:00 – start of the symbolic race for kids-butterfly, 100m.
- 11:10 – Start races at 2 and 10 km.
- 11:30-12:30 – Music program.
- 12:30-13:00 – Rewarding of winners and prize-winners.
- 13:00 – closing of the Event.
Distance: 2 km. and 10 km.
Requirements for participants
To participate in the Event in the race 2 km run runners older than 10 years.
Participants aged 10 to 17 years (inclusive) admitted to an event accompanied by an adult: legal representative or a team leader.
To participate in the Event in the race for 10 km is open to persons over the age of 16.