A test run
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
The race for Amateurs in any weather on the last Sunday of the month!
|Social networks||https://vk.com/sportclubsochi https://www.facebook.com/groups/sochicheckpoint/|
A test run: race description
Participant fills out the application form on the website Sochicheckpoint
The day of the race:
06:00-07:30 - Issuing of starter packs to the address: Sochi, ul. Morskoy Boulevard, 1
The starter pack is a starting number.
Documents for getting a starter pack:
- The identity document
- Original medical certificate with the seal of the issuing institution, signed and stamped by the physician, which should indicate that the participant admitted to the competition on the selected distance or a greater distance
- Sports insurance
Place: Promenade between the hotel Imereti (Marine Boulevard, D. 1) and the Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Centre
- 06:00 - Start of issuance of the rooms
- 06:40 - End issuance of offer for the 21 km
- 06:45 - pre-start photo, warm-up
- 06:55 - Briefing
- 07:00 - Start of the race is 21 km away (18+)
- 07:30 - end of the issuing numbers
- 07:40 - Warm-up
- 07:45 - Briefing
- 07:50 - pre-launch photo
- 07:55 - Race Of Champions (3+)
- 08:00 - start of the races at 3, 5, 10 km (14+)
- 08:05 - Children's race (7+)
- 09:10 - Tug of war
- 09:25 - course closes
- 09:30 - Control standards
- 09:50 - closing Ceremony, raffle
- 10:10 - the End of the event
The day of the start registration is only possible by a charitable contribution on the development of the race.
In the Control run there is only an individual achievement, so everyone who will finish the distance is officially declared the winner!
Distance of run: 3 km, 5 km, 10 km and 21 km.
Requirements for participants
The competition is open to persons over the age of 14 years.
Underage participants need a "Permission for child's participation" signed by the legal representative.
Underage participants are allowed to compete in the presence of one of the legal representative
- Tel: +7 (964) 940 9902
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org