Trail "Cave city"
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Open Republican race a "Marathon "Cave towns of Crimea"
Trail "Cave city": video
Trail "Cave city": race description
Electronic registration is open from June 1, 2017 August 10, 2018 on the website of the organizers Orgeo
Check-in "Sportarena" to the address: Krasnodar, street of Communards 108
Starter kit party, includes:
- participation on the course
- special t-shirt with the competition logo;
- medal at the finish;
- drinking water on the course and at the finish.
- certificate magnet.
Documents for getting a starter pack
- the identity document
- medical certificate on the admission to the selected distance
Medical certificate with signature and seal of the doctor, which must be specified that the participant is allowed to participate in track or athletics, contraindications for health reasons is not
The certificate must be issued by a doctor not earlier than 6 months before the competition.
This is a mountain trail to the depths of history...the Opportunity to enjoy the historical heritage of Crimea: Khan's Palace, Uspensky Monastery and Cave city Chufut - Kale, Tepe-Kermen, Kyz-Kermen.
- 16:00 - 21:00 Registration on the basis of "Halt".
- 6:00 - 6:45 Registration at the start, on the bridge near the Khan's Palace.
- 6:45 - 7:00 Opening briefing.
- 7:00 - Mass Start.
- 12:00 - Awarding groups 5/10/21.
- 15:00 - Awarding the marathon.
- 15:10 - closing of the event.
5km, 10km, 25 km, 50 km
Requirements for participants
Participate in the Marathon can be anyone who 01.08.2019 g was 18 years old, with appropriate training, medical clearance and appropriate insurance.
- To participate in the race for 5 km open to all interested persons 14 years and older.
- To participate in the race for 10 and 25 km open to all interested persons 16 years of age and older.
- To participate in the race at the marathon distance is open to all runners from 18 years of age and older.
- Phone: 8 918 4597529
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org