Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Yalta marathon in 2018, dedicated to the 180th anniversary of Yalta.
|The race is no longer held|
|Social networks||https://vk.com/yaltamarathon2018 https://www.facebook.com/events/135007950459249/|
Yalta marathon: video
Yalta marathon: race description
Electronic registration of the participants at the distance of 42.195 km, 21,100 km and 10 km and Children's race will be open from 12:00 09.10.2017 at 12:00 27.03.2018 on the website.
Issuing of starter packs to participants will be 14.04.2018 from 11:00 to 21:00. Water and finisher medal included in the start package, the participant will receive at the finish of the competition.
- starting number
- chip to confirm the result.
- the invitation to participate in the pasta party (only for the participants in the marathon 42,195 and 21,100 km);
- medal finisher
Documents for getting a starter pack
- ID card proving age of participant (required for all participants);
- original medical certificate with the seal of the issuing institution, signed and stamped by the physician, which should indicate that the participant admitted to the competition on the selected distance or a greater distance (required for all participants);
- for participants aged from 14 to 17 years the consent of parents (legal representatives) of minors for participation in competitions.
You must provide a medical certificate with the seal of the issuing institution, signed and stamped by the doctor.
The race will be held at the address: Republic of Crimea, city of Yalta, from the monument to Gorky
- 07:00 – 9:00 Work areas changing rooms and lockers
- 8:30 – 8:40 Warm-up
- 8:40 – 9:00 gathering of the participants in the starting area
- 9:00 Start of the race 10 km
- 9:10 Start distance of 21,100 km
- 9:20 Start distance 42.195 km
- 9:40 closing of the start zone
- 10:30 - 14:30 Awarding of winners and prize-winners at distances of 42,195 km, 21,100 km and 10 km
- 11:00 Closing the distance of 10 km
- 15:20 closing of the distance of 42.195 km and 21,100 km
Yalta 2018 - asphalt classic marathon with scenic mountain color and elevation changes. The route starts on the seafront of Yalta the monument to Gorky, up the hill along the seaside Park, continue on the territory of the Livadia Palace past the monument to the Big three. Turn in the village of Livadia, opposite the famous Swallow's Nest.
Distance: 10 km, 21.1 km, 42.2 km
Requirements for participants
To participate in the race for the 10 km open to all interested persons, men and women, from 14 years and older.
To participate in the race for a distance of 21,100 km open to all interested persons, men and women, 18 years and older.
To participate in the race at 42.195 km open to all interested persons, men and women, 18 years and older.
To participate in the Children's race open to all runners from 4 to 12 years.
The age of the competitor is determined on the actual date of the Competition.