Run "Long alley"
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Only in the North-West ultra-distance, which annually gathers the most persistent athletes.
Run "Long alley": video
Run "Long alley": race description
Only in the North-West ultra-distance, which annually gathers the most persistent athletes. A true test of the boundaries of Your endurance! The trail passes through the alleys of Priory Park (dirt track, slightly rugged terrain, climb a minimum).
Online registration is on the website Russia Running.
On launch day (subject to availability) the filing of applications and payment of entry fees are made at the Expo run from 08:00 to 11:00 in the Gatchina secondary school №4 address: Gatchina, Chkalova str., 2. There is results starting envelopes for all participants.
Documents for getting a starter pack
To obtain the starting numbers should:
- to show the document proving the identity, gender and age;
- for persons with disabilities – a document confirming the status of constraints;
- a medical certificate not more than six months ago (indicating the required or greater distances) or a statement of personal responsibility for their health during the competition.
For participants under 18 years of age in the absence of medousa statement about the personal responsibility of parents writing.
Upon receipt of the certificate or a copy must be sent to the Secretariat. To get back to help you after the finish from the chief Secretary.
The race takes place from 10:00 to 16:00 at the Priory Park of Gatchina.
- 08:00 – 11:00 — race envelopes
- 10:00 — start on a distance of 63.3 km
- 10.10 – start of the boys at a distance 1.5 km
- 10.20 – start of girls on a distance of 1.5 km
- 11:00 start at the distance of 42.2 km
- 12:00 — start at the distance of 21.1 km
- 14:00 — awarding of winners at all distances
- 16:00 — end time limit for all distances
Requirements for participants
Allowed to run by anyone from 9 years old.