Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Ice Trail is sport-touring race (trail) trails, paths and frozen lakes of the Karelian isthmus. Participants are provided with a marked route that they can overcome a run, ski or bike.
Ice Trail: race description
The application for the competition is on the website.
Documents for getting a starter pack
To get the number of participants are required to complete a receipt acknowledging responsibility for their health. The form will be available on the event website and on-site registration.
Participants are provided with a marked route that they can overcome a run, ski or bike.
The start will be located friendly on the Basis of rest “Big rocks”.
- -11.50 10.00 – Registration of participants
- 11.20 – Briefing
- 11.30 am – Start of class participants Open
- 12.00 – start of the cross country trail
- 15.30 – General awards
The course will run 1 (15 km) and 2(30 km) of the item of food and medical aid.
Required for all classes:
- clothing for the weather
- mobile phone in sealed package
- spare mittens/gloves
- bandana/headband or buff from the wind
- dry clothes at the finish
- 15 km run
- 30 km run (EXT. format on a Bike or Skis)
- Rogaine 6 hours (Running, Skiing or Cycling)
Requirements for participants
To participate in the competitions open to all interested persons with appropriate training.
Participants under 18 years can participate accompanied by an adult.
- The event Director – Ilya Stroganov
- The main judge of competitions Mikhail Kuritsyn