SPB RUN the City Day
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
The run on the Day of St. Petersburg
|The race is no longer held|
|Social networks||https://vk.com/startrackandfield https://www.facebook.com/STF-1487441351561023 https://telegram.me/startf|
SPB RUN the City Day: race description
In order to register for participation in the competition you must send in the period from April 24 to may 26 email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter must specify the name of the participant, date of birth, home address, phone number and (optional) sport club.
When you reach the limit of registered participants registration stops.
On launch day (subject to availability) enrollment is made at the start.
Documents for getting a starter pack
To obtain the starting numbers should:
- to show the document proving the identity, gender and age;
- a medical certificate or a statement of personal responsibility for their health during the competition.
Participants are required to present a medical certificate (indicating the required or greater distances) or a statement of personal responsibility for their health during the competition.
For participants under 18 years of age in the absence of medical clearance statement about the personal responsibility of parents writing.
The competition is held in Gorky Park. Kirov (Elagin island).
The start of the competition at 11:00.
- 09:00 – 10:30 registration of the participants
- 11:00 – start on a distance of 5 km
- 12:30 – winners on a distance of 5 km
Methods of travel:
- metro station "Krestovsky island", then walk to the start
- metro station "Old village", then walk to the start
- by car to one of the inputs in Gorky Park. Kirov, then walk to the start
Distance: 5 km.
The time limit for race one hour.
Requirements for participants
Entry is open to everyone with medical clearance.
Company STF, the Sports Federation athletics St. Petersburg:
tel.+7 950 042-57-85, 8 921 965-18-62, 312-90-15