All-Russian running day "Cross of Nations" (St.-Petersburg)
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Cross nation is the largest sports event in Russia. It is held annually in all regions of our country and collects hundreds of thousands of Amateur runners
The track is a distance of 5 000 m is on the route: Palace square, Palace travel — Palace bridge — Birzhevaya square — Exchange bridge Kronverksky quay, Trinity bridge, Palace embankment — Palace travel — Palace square.
Track distances of 200 m, 300 m and 400 m runs at the Palace square.
Requirements for participants
To participate in the Competition is open to all wishing citizens of the Russian Federation and foreign States.
- 5000 m: women (born in 1999 and older), men (born in 1999 and older)
- 5000 m: girls (2000-2005 R.), men (2000-2005 R.)
- 400 m: girls (2007-2008 G. R.), young men (2007-2008 G. R.) - at least 15 boys, 15 girls from each district of St. Petersburg
- 300 m: girls (2008-2009 G. R.), young men (2008-2009 G. R.) - at least 15 boys, 15 girls from each district of St. Petersburg
- 200 m: girls (2010-2012 G. R.), the boys (2010-2012 G. R.) - at least 15 girls, 15 boys from each district of St. Petersburg
Phone for inquiries: 8 (812) 571-01-17