Race "Happy Raccoon"
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Race dedicated to the International day of animal rights
|The race is no longer held|
Race "Happy Raccoon": video
Race "Happy Raccoon": race description
Online registration will be available on website.
Offline registration: 8,9,14 and 15 October from 10:00 to 20:00 at the sports shop "INTERSPORT" in TC "Gallery", located on the 3rd floor at the address: St.-Petersburg, metro station "Ploshchad Vosstaniya", Ligovsky prospect, 30A.
On 14 and 15 October the sports Shop "INTERSPORT", TCC "the Gallery", located on the 3rd floor at the address: St.-Petersburg, metro station "Ploshchad Vosstaniya", Ligovsky prospect, 30A, hours: from 12:00 to 20:00.
Only non-resident can obtain a day starting from 09:00 to 10:00. Pre-writing on mail.
Issuing starter packs: 8,9,14 and 15 October from 10:00 to 20:00 at the sports shop "INTERSPORT" in TC "Gallery", located on the 3rd floor at the address: St.-Petersburg, metro station "Ploshchad Vosstaniya", Ligovsky prospect, 30A.
On Launch day you can get a Starter pack from 10:00 to 11:00.
A letter is required from physician (district internist) that there are no contraindications for sports.
Insurance can be made online during registration before the event. If You already have one, it should show on 14 and 15 October when you receive the starter package.
Launch site: Liflyandskaya street 12 B
- 09:00 - opening of changing rooms and lockers for personal belongings;
- 09:00-11:00 - Issuing of starter packs to the participants, the issuance of electronic chips;
- 11:00 - Official opening ceremony;
- 11:05 to 11:30 am - mass warm up for all participants near the stage;
- 11:30 - issuance of electronic chips to the participants;
- 11:30 - Start of the "Baby start";
- 11:50 to 11:00 - parade of participants in the starting area of each race;
- 12:00 Start distance 5 km;
- 12:05 Start 10 km distance;
- 12:10 Start the distance of 21 km;
- 12:20 the Solemn ceremony of awarding the winners of "Child Start";
- 12:00 to 14:30 - entertainment program for participants of the race, a raffle, children's entertainment, show-program, work of field kitchens.
- 15:00 - the shutdown of the finish zone;
- 15:00 - Solemn ceremony of awarding the winners of all distances.
What is included in the participation fee?
- Starter pack, serial number, pins, a bottle of water;
- Use of locker, shower and guard valuables in the Luggage;
- Produced track;
- The power of the entire route "Food" (Bananas, raisins, dried apricots, bread/salt, water and Coca-Cola) and "Water";
- Electronic chip (timing);
- All finishers awarded a commemorative Medal "Arker – half-marathon";
- Lunch after overcoming the course - "Field kitchen" (buckwheat with stewed meat and hot tea);
- The winners of the race are awarded additional prizes;
- The result in the final Protocol;
- First aid on the entire route;
- Personalized photo party posted on the Internet;
- Payment of the referees and volunteers.
Distances: 500m, 1 km, 5 km, 10 km, 21.1 km away.
Requirements for participants
To participate at a distance of 500 m allowed participants from 4 to 8 years.
To participate at a distance of 1 km allowed participants from 9 to 15 years.
To participate at a distance of 5 km allowed participants 16 years and older.
To participate at a distance of 10 km and 21.1 km run participants 18 years and older.
Limits on the number of participants:
- 500 m (children) -200chelovek
- 1 km (children) 200 people
- 5 km - 600 people
- 10 km - 1000 people
- 21.1 km - 1000 people