Фестиваль бега "Кудыкина гора Trail"
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
August 22 (Saturday) will start distances:
- 500 m for children – Kolobok (7 minutes)
- 1 km for children – "Brother Ivanushka and Sister Alyonushka" (12 minutes)
- 5 km (cross) – "Vasilisa the Beautiful" (45 min)
- 10 km (cross) – "Alyosha Popovich" (1 hour 30 minutes)⠀
- 15 km (trail) – "Dobrynya Nikitich" (2 hours and 30 minutes)
- 33 km (trail) – "Ilya Muromets" (4 hours )⠀
On the first day of the festival (22.08) all distances will pass through the Park Kudykina Gora.
On the second day (23.08) will start the trail at 15km and 33км. The route will pass through the Park, then crossing the river on a pontoon bridge, a small area - running along the river along a narrow path field forest (the bulk of the race takes place in the woods), return to the Park and the Finish line.
The main part of the race is flat, only twice you will need to climb up to ~150m, just to "radiatsia". This is only a brief description, more detailed map of the route will be available until the beginning of June.⠀
I would like to add that all the race of insanely picturesque, the marking will be clear, there will be many volunteers, in terms of refreshment and food, music support! ⠀
We invite all participants to come for 2 days to fully enjoy the atmosphere of the festival, participate in all activities to obtain a positive charge!