Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Running competition "Watermelon cross" and the open championship Balashikha cross country Championships among children born in 2001 and younger.
|Social networks||https://vk.com/watermeloncross2018 https://www.facebook.com/events/172944269800308 https://www.instagram.com/fruitcuprace/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZnncggfjOkbMBaugQBlQDg|
"Watermelon cross": video
"Watermelon cross": race description
Registration of participants is carried out upon request through the Internet site fruitcup.
Registration at the launch site will be subject to availability of slots strictly from 9.00 to 10.00.
To participate in the competition individuals 18 years and older in the credentials Committee during registration provides: identity document (passport or driver license), as well as a medical certificate.
To participate in the competition participants up to 17 years in the credentials Committee provides: a personalized application, decorated in the following form: name, year of birth, signature of a parent or coach.
A medical certificate is provided to the controller when receiving the electronic chip.
In the absence of a medical certificate, the participant does not receive a chip and are not allowed in the starting meadow.
At the end of the competition each member can get help back.
Venue: the territory of the Park area at the address: Balashikha MRN. Saltykovka Glazunov str., 9 (opposite of 9 at home starting clearing competition).
- 9.00-10.00 – registration at the launch site;
- 9.00-10.30 – issue slots to the participants at the start of the arrangement;
- 10.40-12.20 – the results of the chips;
- 10.45-10.55 – workout from the team GoSport;
- 11.00 – boys 2008 and younger than 1000 m;
- 11.10 – girls 2008 and younger than 1000 m;
- 11.20 – boys 2006-2007 – 1000 m;
- 11.30 – girls 2006-2007 – 1000 m;
- 11.40 – boys 2004-2005 G. R. – 1500 m;
- 11.50 – girls 2004-2005 G. R. – 1500 m;
- 12.00 - 2002-2003 G. R. – 1500 m;
- 12.10 - 2000-2001 years of birth – 3000 m;
- 12.20 PM – start of men and women at a distance of 5,000 meters;
- 12.30 – start of men's and women's 10,000 meters;
- 12.35 – awarding of the winners in the age groups among children;
- 13.40 – awarding of the winners in overall and age groups among adults.
Distance: 1 km, 1.5 km, 3 km, 5 km, 15 km away.
The race will take place in a circle in one/two laps long, 1-5 km, depending on the age group of participants. The track is laid on the beaten track and trails.
Requirements for participants
To participate in the competition is open to all comers, having sports equipment in accordance with the rules of competition.