Attention! This page has been automatically translated
|Social networks||https://vk.com/germesport http://www.facebook.com/events/627849870740032|
"Bronnitskaya ring": video
"Bronnitskaya ring": race description
- Electronic registration of the participants on the course will be open from June 15 on the website Russiarunning;
- Registration may be closed early;
- Additional registration on the course will be open the day of the start of the start-finish town, in the case that upon closure of electronic registration is not reached the limit of participants of the event;
Getting the starter pack on the day start August 5, the start-finish town
The participant package includes starting number
Each participant who completed the distance, receives the commemorative medal of the participant of the competition
Documents for getting a starter pack
- The identity document
- Medical certificate of admission to the race at a chosen distance
The participant must provide a medical certificate about the admission to competitions on track and field athletics on a distance of 4km and above.
The race will be held on the shores of lake Belsky, well known to all lovers of running and triathlon.
- 09:00 – registration begins
- 09:45 - Briefing, warm-up for runners
- 10:00 – Start at a distance of 1 mile.
- 10:15 Start at a distance of 4 kilometers.
- 10:45 – Rewarding of winners and closing of the track.
You have a good opportunity to switch from popular marathons and premaratne, test at medium ranges.
Requirements for participants
- To participate in the race open to all interested persons 16 years and older.
- All participants must have the necessary training to successfully complete the course.
- The participant is obliged to sign a statement in which he disclaims the organizers responsible for any injuries received during the event.
- The participant must provide a medical certificate about the admission to competitions on track and field athletics on a distance of 4km and above.
KLB Hermes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginners Sergey: +7 (926) 758-68-48