Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Friends, a series of cross country events GERMES is gaining momentum, and we are pleased to invite You on the trail X-CROSS
|Social networks||https://vk.com/germesport https://www.facebook.com/germessport|
|Price||930 - 2160 RUB|
Germes: X-CROSS: video
Germes: X-CROSS: race description
- Electronic registration of the participants on the course will be open from 11 September on the website Russiarunning;
- At the promoter's discretion, additional registration on the course the start-finish town, in the case that upon closure of electronic registration will not reach the limit of participants
Issuing of the start package of the participant on the day of the Event from 8-00 to 10-00
Address: city of Bronnitsy, Moscow oblast,near the city ski slopes, Les "Marino"
The participant package includes:
- chip for individual timing
- member number
Documents for getting a starter pack
- The identity document
- A medical certificate with the seal of the issuing institution, signed and stamped by the physician, which should indicate that the participant admitted to the competition on the selected distance, or a distance greater extent
The certificate must be dated not earlier than 6 months before the competition.
GERMES:X-CROSS is our interpretation of cross-country runner in the area of urban skiing area, Les "Marino"
- 08:15 – registration opening of the starting town.
- 10:00 – End of registration.
- 10:00 – Briefing 8km, warm up for runners.
- 10:15 – Start of 8км.
- 10:20 – Briefing and 23km 47km.
- 10:30 – Start at a distance of 23km. and 47km.
- 11:30 – awarding the winners of the 8km race
- 13:00 – Rewarding of winners of the race 23km.
- 15:30 – awarding the winners of the distance of 47 km.
- 17:30 - Closing track
Participants compete in cross-country running distances:
- "S": 8 km (1 lap) – limit the passage of 1 hour 30 min., the autonomy of 8 km.
- "L": 23.5 km (1 lap) - limit the passage of 3 hours and 30 minutes. autonomy 12 km away.
- XL: 47 km (2 laps) - limit the passage of 7 hours (the limit for passing the first round 3 hours)., autonomy 12 km away.
Requirements for participants
To participate in the race open to all interested persons 18 years and older.
- Tel: 8 926 758-68-48
- e-mail: email@example.com