Bronnitskaya Autumn Marathon
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
You have to start in the small town of Bronnitsy, located on the highway "Ural", in the picturesque South-Eastern district of Moscow region, which is a fine example of the quiet County town
|Social networks||https://vk.com/titan_race https://www.facebook.com/groups/564146667051789/ https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftitan-race.ru%2Fevents%2F1927&text=%D0%9E%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B9%20%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%84%D0%BE%D0%BD%20%D0%91%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D1%8B%20-%2021%20%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%82%D1%8F%D0%B1%D1%80%D1%8F%202018%20%E2%80%94%20TITAN%20Race&original_referer=https%3A%2F%2Ftitan-race.ru%2Fevents%2F1927|
Bronnitskaya Autumn Marathon: video
Bronnitskaya Autumn Marathon: race description
Each participant will receive:
- Electronic timekeeping with SMS notification
- Electronic diploma with race results
- Two items of food on each circle with fruit, tea, Cola, water, gels and isotonic
- Signature finisher's t-shirt
- Comfortable start-finish town with Luggage storage, warm changing rooms, dining area, toilets
- Warm children's room with animators
- Music and talkative presenter
- Shops with helpful sports stuff
- The already legendary finisher medals from the best designers of team TITAN
- The prizes from the partners of the race
- Traditional buckwheat porridge with meat and porridge for vegetarians, tea, water and isotonic drink at the finish
- Vivid images from photographers SPORTIMAGES
- Team accredited Ambulance with all the necessary
- Contests, gifts, smiles and a lot of interesting and useful
Was is the participant who filed the application and paid the entry fee.
Documents for getting a starter pack
The start kits are made only on presentation of identity document, signed statement about taking responsibility for their own health and honey.reference.
To participate in the launch of a medical certificate confirming the health of the participant, or license OFWs or "Green card Grom", just need to fill out a receipt of acceptance of responsibility for their own health and life during the start, which removes all responsibility for the health of the party organizer.
Participants in the age category up to 18 years: a statement, signed by the legal representative of the child, in accordance with which it is completely absolve the organizers responsibility for any injuries received during competition.
Launch site: the Moscow region, Bronnitsy, oz. Belsky (Moskvoretskaya St 44).
- 07:00 registration Opening
- 09:00 start of the baby at a distance of 1 km
- 09:30 Briefing, warm-up for all distances
- 09:45 Closing registration
- 10:00 Start at the distance of 21 km
- 10:15 Start at distances: 5 km, 10 km, 42.2 km, 50 km+relay
- 10:20 Award ceremony at a distance of 1 km
- 11:00 Awarding at a distance of 5 km
- 11:45 Award ceremony at the distance of 10 km
- 12:30 awards ceremony at the distance of 21.1 km
- 14:15 Award on a distance of 42.2 km
- 15:45 Award ceremony at a distance of 50 km
On the circle are points of power that are available to participants during the race two times for one round.
The food items offered: tea, water , isotonic, sports gels and fruits.
In the start you can get medical help.
The finish is located at the launch site.
1 km (children from 6 to 15 years old): 5 km, 10 km, 21.1 km + relay 42.2 km + relay and 50 km.
The track is the official competition takes place in a circle of 5 km around the lake Belsky.
Requirements for participants
To participate in the race at 1 km open to all interested persons 6 to 15 years.
To participate in the race for 5 km, open to all interested persons from 10 years and older.
To participate in the race for 10 km and 21 km open to all interested persons from 12 years and older.
To participate in the 42.2 km race, 50 km open to all interested persons 16 years and older.
To participate in a marathon relay race on a distance of 21.1 km, 42. 2 km run teams of 2 to 4 people aged 16 years and older.
Address: 140170, Russia, Moscow region, Bronnitsy, Lev Tolstoy St., 37
David Shahzadeyan: 8 985 249-99-62
e-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org