Space mountain - Space Hill Trail
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Trail is always a cross-country test, so as a hitch all participants will receive refreshing water treatments, massage, yoga, music, hammocks in the shade of trees, delicious food and entertainment.
|Social networks||https://vk.com/space_marathon_1977 https://www.facebook.com/spacemarathon/ https://www.instagram.com/spacemarathon/|
Space mountain - Space Hill Trail: video
Space mountain - Space Hill Trail: race description
Bibs on the day of launch on 29 July from 08:00 to 12:00, the start-finish town
Starter pack each participant includes:
- chip for individual timing
- member number
Documents for getting a starter pack
- the identity document
- medical certificate on the admission to the selected distance
A medical certificate must be issued not earlier than 6 months before the competition
"Space mountain" is a mountain running events. The trail passes on the high Bank of the Klyazma river, in the district Borkowski fields. The route will pass in a few laps. Lap length ~2 km.
- 07:00 Opening of the race headquarters
- 07:30 Start issuing starter packs
- 09:30 Start distances of 32 km and 16 km, Start waves, 30 people every 2 minutes. Quick please go ahead.
- 12:00 Start distance of 4 km. Awarding of winners in the absolute at the distance of 16 km.
- 12:30 Start distance 8km, start of the relay teams. Start waves. Quick please go ahead.
- 13:30 Awarding of winners in the absolute at the distance of 32 km.
- 14:00 Awarding of winners in the absolute distances of 4 km and 8 km relay teams
- 15:00 Closing distances and sports town
- 16:00 closing of the start-finish town
Bib number each athlete must secure on the chest, not below the belt, four pins. The room must be fixed horizontally and do not have to hide parts of clothing. At any time the number must be clearly visible.
Describe a route you can - space centrifuge in nature!
Circles, circles, slopes, lifts without stopping.
Ready to test your vestibular sensor? spin with us!
If you're new to running — just 4 km track
if you regularly run for more than six months, then at 8 km
for runners with the experience of our space of 16 km
well, for the most hardened 32 km — 16 rpm in our centrifuge!
Requirements for participants
Entry is open to all interested athletes who have received appropriate training and have a medical certificate
Children under 18 years can run the distance in person at the competition parents or legal representatives