Charity run at the festival "Good Moscow"
Charity run at the festival "Good Moscow": video
Charity run at the festival "Good Moscow": race description
The history of the race
Every year thousands of people participate in races and travel hundreds of miles for the sake of self-improvement and reaching new distances. Festival "Good Moscow" has brought an important impetus in the athletic race is to support those who need assistance. We want to unite citizens in unison to help charities and do really good work in the city Day of Moscow!
You will strengthen your health, check, meet the athletes and will find like-minded people among the residents of the city, and most importantly – You will help charities to collect funds for the implementation of their ideas.
Remember: sincere mutual aid creates the present good that makes Moscow the best city on Earth!
Registration on the website: good race RF
The start kits will occur in the area of "Registration" of the starting town of the competition September 8 from 12:00 to 14:00;
- Timing chip
- Starting number
Documents for getting a starter pack
- the document proving the identity and age (passport or driving license)
Location of start: Moscow, Tsvetnoy Boulevard (the intersection of the Garden ring)
- 12:00-14:00 Registration at the race. The starting town.
- 12:00-21:00 the Operation of all sites at the festival "Good Moscow". Tsvetnoy Boulevard.
- 12:00-13:30 Work of the DJ. The main scene. Trubnaya square.
- 13:30-14:00 Speech by guest artists, representatives of the funds, participants of the festival. The main scene.
- 14:00-16:00 holding a charity race. The starting town. Further along the route.
- 14:00-17:00 Presentation of theatres of the Department of culture of Moscow, the performances of theatrical, musical and dance groups. The main scene. Trubnaya square.
- 17:00-19:00-Evening concert. The main scene.
- 19:00-19:20 Rewarding ambassadors. The presentation of letters of appreciation. The main scene. Trubnaya square.
- 19:20-21:00-Evening concert. The main scene.
First aid is available at the finish and in the middle of the track. Located in the starting point of the race medical staff is. Remarking on the track of a man in distress, please alert the medical staff or organisers;
The behavior, the costumes and the parties must comply with generally accepted standards of decency, must not violate public order or to offend the religious and other feelings of others, especially of minors, participants and spectators;
Organizers will provide photos and video of the race without restrictions. The race participants agree with the organizers using their names, portraits, pictures, or other audio, video, photographic materials for promotional activities or for any other purposes without limitation of time and places of use of these materials, as well as the right to edit such materials and transfer them to third parties, without the requirement of compensation in any form.
The distance is 6.5 km and consists of 5 laps at 1 300 m
Requirements for participants
The competitor must compete under his number. Transfer a start number to another participant leads to unconditional disqualification;
Contact the organizers:
- Phone: +7 909 667-74-42
- Email: email@example.com