The festival of Nordic walking
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
|Social networks||https://vk.com/nordichealth https://www.facebook.com/groups/1147535378631019|
Are 3 distances to choose from: 2 km, 5 km and 10 km, as well as the 4x400 m for three types.
- 2 km – mass-start without taking into account the time and technology;
- 5 km – competitive discipline with consideration of technique of walking and time;
- 10 km competitive discipline given the technique of walking and time;
To participate in the 5 km and 10 km need a medical certificate (see Position).
Relay 4 x 400 m represented by 3 disciplines:
- Scandia-family – in this type of discipline can participate 4 members of one family, over 12 years.
- Scandia club – we invite the participation of 4 athletes of one of the Scandinavian club.
- Scandi-team discipline for 4 employees from the same organization.
Requirements for participants
To participate in the festival at a distance of 2 km can everyone without age limits, at a distance of 5 km and 10 km – from 18 years and older, in the relay 4 x 400 meters – 12 years of age and older.
- +7 969 284-74-33(whatsapp please)