Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Race "Paralympic" season in support of disabled athletes.
|The race is no longer held|
|Social networks||https://vk.com/rusmarathon https://www.facebook.com/rusmarathon/|
Paralympic season: race description
The participant fills in the application for the website
October 27, from 12:00 to 21:00 - Issuing of starter packs in the store RunLab at Smolensk
October 28 from 12:00 to 19:00 - Issuing of starter packs in the store RunLab at Smolensk
Address: Moscow, Novinskiy Bulvar, d. 12
- Starting number with chip timing
- Sticker for Luggage
- Package for putting things in a locker
- Commemorative paraphernalia of the Competition
- Medal to each participant at the finish line (only for participants who have overcome the selected distance, and missed the time limit).
- Gifts from partners
Documents for getting a starter pack:
- Original medical certificate on the admission to the race
- A statement, in accordance with which the participant assumes responsibility for their health, confirms the absence of contraindications that prevent participation in the competition, and completely relieves the organizers responsible for any injuries received during competition. For children under 18 years, such a statement is filled in by the parents
If you cannot pick up your starter pack, you can collect it for you by proxy. To receive a participant package by proxy should present:
- The original power of attorney on the name of the Trustee
- The ID of the Trustee
- A copy of the identity card of the participant
- Original medical certificate for the member on admission to the race
- A signed statement, according to which party undertakes the organizers responsible for any injuries
The participant must provide an original medical certificate, which should be pointed out that participant has no contraindications for participation in the race at their chosen distance.
The starting point of all distances: Krylatskaya street, finish at the start.
- 08:00 - 10:00 - start kits nonresident participants, runners, media and Paralympians
- 09:00 - children's race start at 500 m and 1 km
- 09:45 - warm-up for runners media
- 10:00 - gathering the participants of the media
- 10:15 - start of the race media at 3 km
- 10:40 - warm up for the participants of the main race in the starting area
- 10:45 - ceremony of rewarding of winners of 0.5 km and 1 km
- 10:50 - parade of the participants of the main race in the starting corridor
- 11:00 - start of the main race of 5 km, 10 km and 21.1 km
- 12:00 - ceremony of rewarding of winners of the 5 km and 10 km
- 14:00 - ceremony of rewarding of winners of the 21.1 km
- 16:00 - closing the distance
The start-finish town are locker rooms, storage, toilets, the headquarters of the organizers of the race, tents are the partners of the race and exhibition area.
Distance race: 500 m, 1 km, 3 km, 5 km, 10 km, 21.1 km
Children's distance of 500 m and 1 km.
The distance for the media at 3 km
Distance 21.1 km and consists of 3 laps.
Requirements for participants
- To participate in the competition of the media at a distance of 3 km allowed employees funds media with an accreditation certificate, aged 18 years and older.
- To participate in the competition at a distance of 500 m and 1 km allowed participants to 13 years inclusive, having written parental consent for participation in the competition.
- To participate in the competition at a distance of 5 km, 10 km and 21.1 km is open to all people aged 14 years and older.
- The participant must obtain a starter pack on 27, 28 Oct
- When you receive a start package, the participant must submit: identity card and a medical certificate of admission to the race.
Russian Marathon, email@example.com