The race of good deeds
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Charity run "Race of Good deeds" is in favor of the children-butterflies
|The race is no longer held|
|Social networks||https://vk.com/psbank_ru https://www.facebook.com/psbank https://twitter.com/psbank_ru https://www.instagram.com/promsvyazbank/|
The race of good deeds: video
The race of good deeds: race description
- Participant fills out the application form on the website RussiaRunninig or official website race
- To register participants from educational and sports organizations for the collective application is filed in PJSC "Promsvyazbank" by sending completed application by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org c, subject: "the Race Kind Delbosque"
From 2 to 7 October:
If your number from 0001-0440, it is in the Bank "Promsvyazbank" address: Moscow, ul Marksistskaya, d. 3, p. 1, working time: mon-Fri : 09.00-20.00, sat: 10.00-16.30.
If your number from 0441-0841, it is in the Bank "Promsvyazbank" address: Moscow, Komsomol prospect, 36, working hours: mon-Fri : 09.00-20.00, sat: 10.30-16.30.
If your number from 0842-1270, it is in the Bank "Promsvyazbank" address: Moscow, Prospekt Mira, d. 116A, hours: mon-Fri : 09.00-20.00, sat: 10.00-16.30.
If your number from 1271-1700, he is in the Department of Vozrozhdenie Bank at the address: Moscow Bolshoi zlatoustinskiy lane., 4, working time: mon-Fri: 09:00-20:00, sat 10:00-16:00.
- Chip for individual timing
- Member number
Documents for getting a starter pack:
- The document proving the identity and age
- Original or copy (if the original) the certificate of the medical organization with the signature and seal of the doctor, which must be specified that the member admitted to the Event and physical training without restrictions; the certificate should be issued not earlier 09.04.2017. After the Event, a medical certificate, the participant will not be refunded. To participate in the race at the distance of 2 km medical certificate is not required.
- When you receive the starter package, the member shall sign a statement in which he agrees to the processing of personal data by the Organizer
The participant must provide the original medical certificate on the admission to the competition, indicating the distance of 10 km, and to sign a statement in which he disclaims the organizers responsible for any injuries received during competition.
- 06:15 - 8:45 - the Soundcheck group the Fruit
- 9:00 - 13:00 - Gathering of participants. The work of changing rooms and lockers
- 9:00 - 10:20 – Entertainment
- 10:20 - 10:30 – Warm-up for all participants
- 10:30 - 10:45 – Welcoming remarks from the organizers
- 10:45 – 10:59 – the passage of the children of the butterflies to the starting area. Greeting children
- 11:00 – start of the symbolic race for kids-butterfly 100m
- 11:10 – Start races at 2 and 10 km
- 11:15 - 12:00 PM – Musical program
- 12:00 – 12:20 Hitch
- 12:30 - 13:00 – Rewarding of winners and prize-winners
- 13:00 – Closing of the event
Race distance: 2 km, 10 km.
Baby of the race on 100 m.
Requirements for participants
- To participate in the Event in the race 2 km run runners older than 7 years
- Participants aged 7 to 17 years (inclusive) admitted to an event accompanied by an adult: legal representative or a team leader.
- To participate in the Event in the race for 10 km is open to individuals aged 16 years