Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Lahti-Trail is trailrunning in the heart of the Kola region! Through forests and mountains, at the shore of the White sea, through the stone labyrinth towards your victory!
|Social networks||https://vk.com/lahti_trail https://www.facebook.com/LahtiTtrail/|
|Price||1000 - 3000 RUB.|
LAHTI TRAIL: video
LAHTI TRAIL: race description
The route of the race will be held at the unique historic landscape, which includes several ancient monuments of the history of Kandalaksha.
Participants have to climb mount Phillips, which received its name in Pomerania, after it was established the cross as a symbol of the establishment of the Christian religion. With the height of the mountains Cross the participants opens a spectacular panorama of the Bay of Kandalaksha Bay of the White sea.
The main part of the path will lie along the coastal strip. This part of the track is called "ecotropic" and is a favorite route for many tourists and guests of the city, since it leads directly to one of the oldest archaeological monuments of Russia – stone labyrinth "Babylon" Dating back to the II Millennium BC. Despite the constructed nature, eco-trail and the entire distance will not let you relax for a second, going from a comfortable trodden forest paths with rocks and roots, narrow mountain trail, bringing you right onto the rocks to the cliff.
The track is filled with serious climbs and rocky descents. Nevertheless, we have tried to make a route so that each of the participants to give a lasting impression not only on the sports component, but also from the contemplation of the splendor of the Northern nature.
Electronic registration for the competition opens at 00:01 on 01 March 2018 and will close at 23:59 on 01 September, 2018 on the website: RussiaRunning
The results produced on race day from 7:30 to 8:30
- Personalized start number
- Exclusive medal at the finish
- Feeding stations on route and finish
- Souvenirs from partners of the event
Documents for getting a starter pack
- Medical certificate
- A valid medical insurance policy, including risks associated with running (trailrunning) and participation in competitions, as well as covering expenses for medical treatment, in case they receive injury during participation in competitions
Original medical certificate with the seal of the issuing institution, signed and stamped by the physician, with the obligatory indication of the fact that the participant admitted to the competition on the selected distance, or a distance greater extent. The certificate must be dated no earlier than 6 months before the date of the competition
Location of race: the city of Kandalaksha, the ski complex "Mountain cross"
- 07:30-08:30 — Registration of participants, issuing starter packs
- 08:40-08:50 — Prelaunch briefing
- 08:50-08:55 registration of the participants in the starting corridor
- 08:55 — Closing of the starting corridor (late participants are not allowed to start)
- 09:00 — start at the distance of 48 km, 24 km and 10 km
Requirements for participants
To participate in the race is allowed to persons from 18 to 70 years of age
Phone: +7(906) 288-05-04
Phone: +7(911) 342-62-91
Email address: email@example.com