Moncha Night Trail
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Night trail race in the heart of the Kola Peninsula through the mount Nyuduaivench
|Race type||Night run|
Moncha Night Trail: race description
Electronic registration for the trail opens from 00:01 05 Jun 2018 on the website: Russia Running Moncha Night Trail
01 September, 2018 on mount Nyuduaivench
- member number
Documents for getting a starter pack
- passport (or other valid document with photo and proof of age participant);
- original medical certificate with the seal of the issuing institution, signed and stamped by the doctor.
- DRI receipt of the start package, the Participant is obliged to sign a statement in which he disclaims the organizers responsible for any injuries received during competition.
Location: mount Nyuduaivench
- 19:30-20:30 Registration of participants, issuing starter packs
- 20:45 briefing of participants, opening ceremony
- 20:50 Registration of participants in the starting corridor
- 21:00 Start of the race at 15 km
- 23:00 Expected finish time of first participants Awarding of winners and prize-winners at the end of the race all participants of the competition
- 03:00 Control time. The closure distance.
Due to the fact that the race takes place in the dark time of the day each participant must have a
- Headlamp (with a loaded power source)
- Redundant power supply (for headlamp)
- 8 km - altitude 450 m - time limit 4 hours
- 15 km - altitude: 800 m - time limit 6 hours
- 30 km - altitude 1350 m - time limit 10 hours
Requirements for participants
To participate in the competitions open to all interested persons aged 18 + (over 18 years), the Age of the participant determined as of the date of the competition who do not have medical contraindications, with good physical preparation and insurance against accidents (not the MLA), and passed to the jury a receipt of personal responsibility for their lives and health.
Limit of participants:
- 8 km - unlimited
- 30 km - 100 participants
- 15 km - 100 participants
- phone: +79533029087
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org