In Novosibirsk spring half marathon RUNNERS
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
6th Novosibirsk spring half marathon
|Social networks||https://vk.com/springrun https://www.facebook.com/springrunners/|
In Novosibirsk spring half marathon RUNNERS: video
In Novosibirsk spring half marathon RUNNERS: race description
Electronic registration of participants is open until February 25 inclusive, on
Issuing starter packs and chips, Expo, café, changing rooms, storage, toilets - in the hall (1 and 2 floors) Academpark, the address: Nikolaev, 12
Participants receive a participant pack with the following attributes and services:
- lapel starting number corresponding to the selected distance;
- individual chip automatic electronic timing system;
- souvenir merchandise with the logo Competition;
- commemorative finisher medal (only to overcome the distance and missed the control time);
- Luggage storage, toilets, warm dressing room in the area of start/finish;
- food and beverages (including hot) on the course and at the finish;
- the operational result at the finish line, access to the database with the results on the event website;
- photos of the race and the finish line.
The basis for admission of the athlete to sporting events medical findings is the application marked "Approved" (Annex) next to each name of an athlete, signed by doctor and certified by personal seal, if signed with an interpretation doctor name at the end of the application, stamped by the committed athlete medical organizations having a license for medical activities.
For minor participants required a receipt from one of the parents that all the responsibility for the child's participation in the race they undertake. The photocopy of the medical certificate is accepted only upon presentation of the original.
Start/finish tower Academpark.
The Competition will start at 11:00.
- 08:30 – Opening of registration, issuing starter packs;
- 09:00 – Opening start-finish town, opening dressing rooms and lockers;
- 10:40-10:55 – Official opening ceremony of the race;
- 11:00 – Start of the race at 5 km;
- 11:10 – Start of the race at 21.1 km;
- 14:10 – closing of the finish of the corridor;
- 14:10 - awards Ceremony.
Distance: 5 km, 21.1 km away.
Requirements for participants
Are allowed to participate:
- at the distance of 21.1 km - persons aged 18 years and older;
- at a distance of 5 km - no age restrictions.
The age of participants determined as of the date of the Competition.
Limit of participants:
- the race for 21.1 km - 450 people;
- race 5 - 150 people.
- Phone: 7(913)206-94-20
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org