SIM Spring half marathon
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Half marathon held in Omsk on 31 may 2020 and is a stage of all-Russian event "the Race".
|Social networks||https://vk.com/club10307218 https://www.facebook.com/siberianinternationalmarathon|
SIM Spring half marathon: video
SIM Spring half marathon: race description
Applications for participation in the half marathon, filed on the website online, are accepted and processed only after payment of the registration fee.
Registration will be open until 24:00 on may 13.
Registration of participants can be closed before may 13 if you reach the maximum number of participants.
The results starter pack will be available from 10:00 to 19:00 on may 19 in Omsk state regional scientific library im. A. S. Pushkin (street the Red way,11).
The package of the participant:
- Badge number corresponding to a selected type of sports program
- Individual chip automatic electronic BibTag timing system
- Souvenir merchandise with the symbols of the half Marathon
- Water at the finish
- Item of refreshment on the track (in addition to the participants of the race at 2km and 5km)
- SMS notification (if you specify a mobile phone number)
- Access to the database with their personal results
- Access to personal photos on the track and finish
- Access print a commemorative certificate with their personal results
- Commemorative medal with engraving personal
Documents for getting a starter pack
To get the package, participant should present:
- the document proving the identity;
- original medical certificate on the admission to participation in physical exercise (for the runners at distances of 21.1 km, 10.5 km).
Participants at distances of 10.6 km and 21.1 km must provide an original medical certificate with the admission to participation in the athletic event of the established sample.
The start and finish line, an Autonomous institution of Omsk "Omsk fortress" on the waterfront Tukhachevsky.
- 8:30-9:30 – Arrival of participants of the half marathon
- 9:30 – opening Ceremony
- 9:40 – Start of runners at distances of 2 km and 5 km
- 10:00-10:25 – Start of participants on a distance of 21.1 km with a handicap
- 10:30 – Start of participants on the course 10.6 km
- 11:30 – Ceremony of rewarding of winners and prize-winners on a distance of 10.6 km
- 12:30 – Ceremony of rewarding of winners and prize-winners on a distance of 21.1 km
- 13:00 – Closing of the route of the half marathon
- official competitions in running on the highway at distances of 21.1 km (half marathon) and 10 km;
- non-competitive races at distances of 5 km and 1 km.
The start and finish – the territory of the cultural-historical and social complex "Omsk fortress" (Partizanskaya str 5A). Trails are along the Waterfront of Tukhachevsky and the territory of the recreation Park "Green island"
Requirements for participants
To participate in the race allowed:
- at a distance of 2 km without age restrictions
- at a distance of 5 km runners aged 7 years and older
- at the distance of 10.5 km - persons aged 14 years and older
- at the distance of 21.1 km (half Marathon) - persons aged 16 years and older
Address: 644043, Omsk, street Pevtsova, 1. NP "the Marathon".