The Vladivostok ice half marathon "VLADIVOSTOK ICE RUN"
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Mileage opens the start of annual mass sports events on the ice of the frozen sea off the coast of the Russian island, Bay of Novik, the territory of the sports club Novik.
|Social networks||https://vk.com/vladivostokicerun https://www.facebook.com/RunDnsRun/?ref=ts&fref=ts|
HONOR VLADIVOSTOK ICE RUN 2020: video
HONOR VLADIVOSTOK ICE RUN 2020: race description
To participate, you must submit a preliminary online application and pay the entry fee for the website until February 17.
To participate teams need to send a request to mail.
Children under 18 years are only allowed if you have permission from parents to participate in the race.
Issuing of starter packs is made from 21 to 23 February, from 10:00 to 20:00 address will be posted closer to the date of the event.
Documents for getting a starter pack
Getting the starter package is carried out on the identification document and the availability of medical help at all distances.
You must have medical clearance.
The race is held on 24th of February, Russia, Primorsky Krai, Vladivostok Russian, Novik Bay.
Start on the ice, Novik O. club Russian (the coastal area).
- 9:00 – opening of the event;
- 10:00 – start of the race for 21.1 km;
- 10:15 – start distances of 0.5 km;
- 11:20 – start of 10 km distance;
- 11:20 – start a distance of 5 km;
- 11:30-14:00 – finish of the participants;
- 14:30-15:00 – award ceremony;
- 16:00 – closing of the event, the pioneer fire.
- * can be time adjustment.
All race participants are strongly encouraged to have the following clothes and sports gear:
- sneakers with metal spikes;
- ordinary sneakers they're wearing studded plates;
- regular running or trail shoes if on the track the day of the race will be a snow setup.
- The bottom
- the first layer of insulation (thermal underwear);
- the second protective layer, sweat pants.
- first layer moisture wicking t-shirt short sleeve (compression of tissue or synthetic);
- the second layer of insulation, a jacket (made of fleece fabric);
- the third layer protective jacket (from beanieboy or membrane fabric);
- high collar, a scarf or "buff"/Balaclava to protect your neck;
- gloves or mittens;
- backpack. (if necessary)
- sports wool or fleece cap;
- mask (optional);
- sunglasses (optional).
At distances of every 2.5 km are points of power, heating and toilets.The diet includes hot tea, sparkling water, isotonic, dried fruit, Hematogen. Please throw empty cups in the trash cans located near power outlets.
The toilets and canteens are also situated in the start, finish area.
Distances: 500m, 1 km, 5 km, 10 km, 21.1 km away.
- Limit course 21.1 km – 4 hours.
- The limit of passage of a distance 10 km – 3 hours.
- The limit of passing the distance of 5 km (family-run) 2 hours.
- The limit of course, kids run 1 km – 30 minutes.
- The limit of course, kids run 0.5 km in 20 minutes.
Requirements for participants
Entry is open to everyone, including athletes from the Universities, colleges, lyceums, schools, institutions of additional education, DSP, KFK, sports and children's clubs, Vladivostok, Primorsky territory, including foreign nationals, accepting the rules of the organization of the race, have no contraindications for health reasons and received a medical admission (reference) of distances from any medical institution and doctor who pre-register and pay the entry fee.
At a distance of 0.5 km (children's race) is open to children from 6-13 years, parents are greeted and escorted to the start/finish line.
The limit is 1000:
- 500 m – 150 people;
- 5 km – 350 people;
- 10 km – 250 people;
- 21.1 km – 300 people.
Address: Vladivostok, PR-t Krasnogo Znameni, d. 59, of. 503
Phone: 8-800-505-47-20, +7 967-719-13-55