Pskov Trail Marathon PRO SPORT
Pskov Trail Marathon PRO SPORT: video
Requirements for participants
- In the competition participated in by runners in 2012 year of birth and older;
- To participate in the race for 21.1 km and allowed more athletes in Russia and abroad, reached on the day of the start of 18 years of age, having the necessary training and are medically fit to run;
- At the start of the race for the 10 km run athletes in Russia and abroad, reached on the day of the start of the age of 16 with the necessary training and are medically fit to run;
- At the start of 10 km Nordic walking technique allowed athletes from the age of 10.
All participants with you have to have a certificate of health, and persons under 18 years of age must be with their parents. The participants of the long distance it is advisable to have insurance policy.
Each participant is obligated
- Signed by the responsible for your state of health and physical training;
- To produce a certificate of the admission of the doctor for competitions and insurance per person;
- To comply with the rules of the competition;
- Properly attach your bib number and to allow reading it throughout the race;
- In the case of retirement of the race to inform the judges at the finish or observers-the organizers directly on the distance;
- To take the electronic timing chip(if any) at the finish, in case of loss or damage to compensate for its cost – 2000 rubles.
- +79118826319 Alexander Kuzmin