Belevskiy half marathon
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Run "belevskiy marathon" is held with the aim of promoting athletics among all sections of the population, as well as promoting healthy lifestyle.
|Social networks||https://vk.com/tulamarathon https://www.facebook.com/tulamarathon/ https://www.instagram.com/tulamarathon/|
Belevskiy half marathon: race description
Belevskiy half marathon — new event on the running map of the Tula region and the whole of Russia! The race will be held for the first time in the series of runs of the Tula marathon 2018.
Belev is one of the most picturesque towns on the Oka. The city is built in 1147 as an important strategic defensive of the southern borders of ancient Russia. At different times of Belev had time to visit part of the Great Duchy of Lithuania, and the center of the specific Principality Belevsky. In the city I was Ivan the terrible himself! Today Belev – a charming town with many ancient and historic monuments of different degree of preservation. Among the most interesting attractions - the Spaso-Preobrazhensky monastery, founded in the XVI century, the convent – the oldest convents on the Tula earth, the house of the merchant yield numerous merchant buildings, which you can see walking through the ancient streets.
And of course the city is famous for its Apple cider marshmallows! It is still prepared according to old recipes, which peredayutsya from generation to generation and kept in the strictest confidence.What are You waiting for?
- huge forest, clean air, manicured fairways and scenic route
- inspiring music
- a quick check
- locker rooms and storage
- feeding stations every 2.5 km
- chip fixation system result from RussiaRunning Timing
- the original medal finisher - sure this medal you have
- the admiration of fans and just a great mood
In addition to the main half marathon distance races will be 300 meters for children from 3 to 8 years and 600 m for children from 9 to 15 years, 5 km and 10 km
Celebrate your another victory on our Belovskom half marathon!
To register for the marathon you need to register official website from 01 November 2017 to July 20, 2018
Issuing starter packs will be July 27, 2018 from 16:00-20:00 on the territory of the Tula Kremlin; 29 Jul 2018 from 7:30 to 8:50 G. Belev October square (the starting town).
- signature equipment (optional)
- chip for individual timing
- member number
Documents for getting a starter pack
- the document proving the identity and age;
- original or copy (if the original) the certificate of the medical organization with the signature and seal of the doctor.
A medical certificate must be issued not earlier than January 29, 2018.
The starting place: Tula region, city of Belev, October square
- 07:30 - 8:50 am distribution of start packages in the start
- 09:00 opening of the competition
- 09:30-children's race Start 300 m
- 10:00 children's race Start 600 m
- 10:30 Start on all the adults distance
- 11:20 Award winners at a distance of 5 km
- 11:40 Awarding of winners at the distance of 10 km
- 12:20 the winners of the half marathon
- 13:30 Closing ceremony
Feeding stations every 2.5 km.
Distance: 300 m, 600 m, 5 km, 10 km, 21.1 km
Requirements for participants
To participate in the competition is open to all comers - sports fans.
At the distance of 21.1 km allowed participants aged 18 years and older - in the presence of the admission of the doctor.