St. Cyril's half marathon "real steel"
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
In the context of pandemic coronavirus we are forced to follow the decisions of the Government in terms of limiting mass sports events and to transfer CYRIL half MARATHON on September 12, 2020
Cyril half marathon: video
Launch site: the area adjacent to the Kirillo-Belozersky historical, architectural and art Museum-reserve. The start coincides with the location of the finish line.
The route of the marathon is a closed ring in the Central part of the city and is on city streets mostly paved, coastal areas around lake Siverskoye.
Length of ring for distances 5 and 10 km is 5.27 km, for the distance of 21 km and 7 km.
Requirements for participants
- At a distance of 600 m allowed young fans running from 4 to 6 years (inclusive).
- At a distance of 800 m allowed young runners from 7 a.m. to 9years (inclusive).
- The distance of 1000 m allowed young runners from 10up 12 years (inclusive).
- At a distance of 5 km runners are allowed from 12 years.
- At a distance of 10 km is open to persons over the age of 16.
- At a distance of 21,097 km allowed persons over the age of 18.
Address: Vologda region, Cherepovets, ulitsa Karla Libknekhta 48, office 4