St. Cyril's half marathon "real steel"
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Cyril halfmarathon is a traditional race from a group of companies "BRAVO TOUR", is held with the support of the administration of Kirillovsky municipal district.
|Social networks||vk.com/breathehistory vk.com/marathonche|
St. Cyril's half marathon "real steel": video
The route of the marathon is a closed ring with a length of 5.27 km in the Central part of the city and passes through the city streets with asphalt and dirt roads around the coastal area of lake Siverskoye.
The time limit for overcoming the main дистанции21, 097км:2 hours 30 min.
Requirements for participants
- At a distance of 600 m allowed young fans running from 4 to 6 years (inclusive).
- At a distance of 800 m allowed young runners from 7 a.m. to 9years (inclusive).
- The distance of 1000 m allowed young runners from 10up 12 years (inclusive).
- At a distance of 5 km runners are allowed from 12 years.
- At a distance of 10 km is open to persons over the age of 16.
- At a distance of 21,097 km allowed persons over the age of 18.
Vologda oblast, Cherepovets, ulitsa Karla Libknekhta 48, office 4,
Phones: +7 (8202) 62-62-42, S. T. +7(921)252-62-42,