Hornell Area Family YMCA Run for the Shamrock
Hornell Area Family YMCA Run for the Shamrock: race description
Hornell YMCA 5K Run for the Shamrock Run &, Walk
March 11, 2017
Location: Hornell YMCA (18 Center Street)
Fun Run (10 &, under): 9am
5K Runners &, Walkers: 9:30am
5K: $22 before 3/11/17
$27 on Race Day
Fun Run: $5 (10 &, under)
Packet pickup is available at the Hornell YMCA from 6-8pm, on Friday, March 10 and at registration on race day.
•The first 500 registered will receive a long sleeve race shirt
• Chip timing provided by YellowJacket Racing
• Live text and email results as you finish
• Finish line video integrated into the results in the following week
• Our course is Certified to be accurate by USATF NY04051AM
• Fun Runners will receive a participation award (no T-shirts will be given)
Overall Male and Female winners will receive plaques.
Overall winners will also be division winners.
Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in all age divisions including the walk.
Run: Men's &, Women's
U14, 15-17, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Walk: Men's &, Women's
U15, 16-29, 30-49, 50+
Around the Block Fun Run:
For kids 10 &, under, all participants will receive a medal (no shirt)