D&,H Half Marathon
D&,H Half Marathon: race description
- The 13.1 mile race will be an ‘,out and back' run on the D&,H Rail-Trail from Forest City to Union Dale.
- The trail is approximately 15 feet wide and recently resurfaced with fine crushed stone, for a superb running surface.
- The course is basically flat with a slight upgrade going northward and a slight downgrade for the return and finish.
- Water stations wll be approximately every 2 miles.
- Post race snacks will be available.
- The race is a great tune-up for those training for the Steamtown marathon and a great race for those attempting to longer distance runs.
- Race participants will be limited to 400. registration packets can be picked up race day starting at 7:30am.
- The D&,H Rail-Trail is located off Route 247 in Forest City. From Carbondale, take Route 171 North to Forest city. Turn right on Route 247 (after Kost Tire). Go 1/3 of a mile to the first right into the Greater Forest City Industrial Park. Latitude 41*38'44.99'N, Longitude 75*27'46.11'W. For detailed directions from other locations, see www.nepa-rail-trails.org.
- Top 3 Male &, Female Overall.
- Top 3 in age divisions Male &, Female 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.
- Masters Top 3 Male &, Female.
- Every 1/2 Marathon finisher will receive a medal.
- 5k awards to the top 3 Male &, Female finishers.
- No duplicate awards.
- Walkers are welcome, but there are no walking awards.
Other races in the city
Элемент не найден!