Olander Relay — Dave',s 24 Hour Endurance Challenge
Olander Relay — Dave&#39,s 24 Hour Endurance Challenge: race description
Northwest Ohio's New Labor Day Weekend Tradition
Challenge yourself, or your team of 4-10 participants, to 24 hours of running/walking around Olander Park’s scenic 1.1 mile lake. This endurance challenge is like none other in NW Ohio, and the entire course is flat, paved and contained within the park.
Sylvania, Ohio’s Olander Park is the former home of the 24 Hour National Championships. Participants of the Olander 24 Hour Endurance Challenge will start at 10am on Sunday morning and finish at 10am Monday, after a scenic and entertaining 24 hours with friends, family and the holiday weekend community. Scheduled meals, safety lighting and an entertainment stage will help you get through the challenge. Tent camping will be available inside Olander, and a large area in the Tam-O-Shanter parking lot will be setup to accommodate RV’s for your overnight stay — at no additional charge. Spots are available on a first come basis. Register with friends and family and enjoy the Labor Day weekend outside, with all Olander Park has to offer.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to The Expressive Therapies Treatment Center.
Event Ammenities You may bring your own licensed kayak, rowboat or paddle board — park policies for life jacket usage must be followed at all times and will be posted in the park's boat house. Park noise curfew will be honored and posted.
- All Participants Will Be Chip Timed
- Free Access to Park for Participants
- Scheduled Meals &, Available Snacks
- *Lake Access (canoe, rowboat, paddle board, beach area, swimming, fishing)
- Sand Volleyball
- Kids Playground
- Charcoal Grills (camp fires NOT permitted)
- Vast Spectator Viewing
- RV Parking Area (at Tam-O-Shanter)
- Large Grassy Areas for Tents
- Nature Viewing &, Wildlife
- Scenic Photo Opportunities
- Shelter Houses
- Indoor Bathrooms (and Porta-Johns)
- Medical Presence
- Wifi Access (via Tam-O-Shanter)
- Vito’s Pizza Store Access (inside Tam-O-Shanter east entrance)
- Cookout &, Awards Ceremony (Monday 10:30am)
* Be sure to register by August 15th to guarantee receiving a custom event jacket or shirt. You must pick up your jacket or shirt at packet pickup. All jackets or shirts not picked up by 10:30am Monday will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis to those who registered after guarantee date, and haven’t already received a jacket or shirt.
You may bring your own licensed kayak, rowboat or paddle board — park policies for life jacket usage must be followed at all times and will be posted in the park's boat house. Park noise curfew will be honored and posted.
Other races in the city
Элемент не найден!