Delaware &, Lehigh Heritage Half Marathon: race description
A gently sloping, 204-foot elevation drop and probable tailwind, beer at the finish, and 15 other reasons why the D&,L HERITAGE HALF MARATHON RUN/WALK
should be on your race calendar:
1. Beautiful, lush rail trail, joint-friendly terrain, crisp autumn temperatures.
2. Both runners and walkers welcomed and encouraged.
3. Indoor facilities at start and finish including flushing toilets.
4. Supports our national heritage and generates funds to enhance and maintain the D&,L Trail for walkers, runners, and cyclists for future generations.
5. Chip timing, immediate results.
6. Technical, gender specific T-shirts to all registrants and medals to all finishers.
7. Random prizes for participants.
8. Lots of awards for both runners and walkers.
9. Post-race buffet with both tried-and-true fare and ethnic favorites.
10. Plenty of free parking. Free transportation back to the start after the race.
11. Hydration stations.
13. Spectator-friendly finish.
14. Unusually enthusiastic and energetic volunteers.
15. Did we mention the FAST course and and BEER (cash bar) at the finish?
Start: Northern Lehigh High School, 1 Bulldog Lane, Slatington, PA
Finish: Canal Street Park, 16th and Canal Streets, Northampton, PA
Register early —, race capped at 1,000!
Other races in the city
Fatal error: Call to a member function GetProperties() on boolean in /home/getrun/domains/en.get.run/public_html/bitrix/php_interface/init.php on line 718