GNC Live Well Liberty Mile
GNC Live Well Liberty Mile: race description
The GNC Live Well Liberty Mile is returning for another great race in the City! Mark your calendars for the fastest race in Pittsburgh. Please note the race date is tentative pending final city approval.
7:00 PM –, One for Fun / Pup Troy /Kid of Steel
7:30 PM –, Masters
7:45 PM –, Unstoppable
8:00 PM –, Pro Women
8:10 PM –, Pro Men
*Heat schedule is tentative pending final date approval.
Please visit our event website for details about the fastest race in Pittsburgh.
Rules and Regulations
- All competitors must be registered for an official GNC Live Well Liberty Mile heat.
- Competitors can only win prize money for the heat in which they were officially registered.
- Cash awards are based on gun time not chip time.
- Due to course time constraints, participants must be able to finish a 15-minute mile. Runners may have to move to the sidewalk and obey traffic signals if finishing slower than a 15-minute pace.
- Parents must register and pay to run with their child.
For the safety of participants and spectators alike, the following are NOT allowed on the course:
—, Unregistered participants (including friends, family, coaches and pacers)
—, Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, baby joggers, strollers, roller skates and roller blades are not permitted on the course
—, Hand cycles and hand-cycle wheelchairs
—, Pets (Unless registered for the Pup Trot Mile.)
Please click here for answers to our frequently asked questions. For additional information and questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
NO REFUND OR DEFERMENT POLICY
There are no refunds or deferments for any Pittsburgh Three Rivers Marathon, Inc. (P3R) events.
For details and descriptions on each race wave of the GNC Live Well Pittsburgh Liberty Mile, please click here.