Trail-race "velskie trails"
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Trail-race "velskie trails": race description
Applications for participation send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to 24:00 August 10, 2018. Applications submitted after this time will be considered by the organizers of the race individually.
Re-registration to another participant is possible until 24:00 August 15, 2018. To apply for a re-registration is possible by filing an application in free form by e-mail email@example.com
Documents for participation in competitions
- Passport or birth certificate
- The policy of obligatory medical insurance
- Certificate of admission of the doctor
The certificate should be issued not earlier than 6 months before the date of the competition.
The certificate shall indicate that the participant has no contraindications for participation in the race at their chosen distance.
The photocopy of the medical certificate is accepted only upon presentation of the original. Reference will not be returned.
Issuing of starter packs to occur on the 18th of August 2018 from 10:30 to 11:30 in the start town of the race.
The composition of the starter package:
- starting number
- package for clothes
- a coupon for food
- a souvenir "velskie trails"
- energy drink
- a printed map of the area, where will be held the race
The race will be held on 18 August 2018 on the territory of the municipality "the Ust-Belsky" in Velsk district of Arkhangelsk region. The starting place will also be the finish location.
- 10:30 - 11:30 – issuing of starter packs to the starting town
- 11:30 – 11:45 – opening ceremony
- 12:00 – start of the race
- 15:00 – rewarding of winners and prize-winners of competitions
Starting Poliana is located:
- 3.3 km from highway M-8 "Masquarades", in the direction of Tarasovo village
- 6.3 kilometers from the city of Velsk (from the fork to the grid), in the direction of Tarasovo village
- charged phone recorded by phone of the organizer: Alexey +7 (921) 087-10-24
- first aid kit (tape or ACE bandages, band-AIDS, pain reliever)
- filled bladder or other container of water/isotonic (not less than 0.5 l)
- a backpack or vest
- a printed map of the distance and location of holding of the race
Luggage storage located in the tent on-site start-finish town.
Requirements for participants
- category "Baby Trail", the age of the participants 9-11 years
- the category "Junior-Trail" I group, 12-14 years
- the category "Junior-Trail" group II, 15 to 17 years
- the category "Light Trail" and "Hard-Trail" 18+
The number of slots (members) in each category of races limited to:
- category "Baby Trail" - 20 slots;
- the category "Junior-Trail" group I – 30 slots;
- the category "Junior-Trail" II group – 30 slots;
- category "Light-Trail" – 30 slots;
- the category of "Hard-Trail" – 50 slots
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +7-921-087-10-24 Alexey Kondratov