Trail "Starfall Perseid in Olympus"
Trail "Starfall Perseid in Olympus": race description
To register for the event on the platform RussiaRunning.
Issuing starter packs will be on 10 and 11 August 2018 to the starting town.
In the start participant package includes:
- the bib number of the participant
- handouts from the partners
- medal with lighting at the finish
- a bottle of water
Documents for getting a starter pack
For getting start-up package must show:
- the identity document
- medical certificate.
The race will be held on August 11 at 11:00.
Beginner runners – 7 miles through a shaded forest road with no elevation changes.
Trail "Rusinovskaya shore" will be held on the same war memorial trail: you will run directly on the restored and unrestored trenches during the war, murderous two-kilometer long "serpentine" of 10 lifts, overcome 2 of the Creek, enjoy the beautiful curves Ugric and run outside an abandoned house in the woods.
- 15:00 - 23:00 Arrival of guests, receiving starter packs
- 18:00 - 20:00 transfer from Kaluga to camp "Olimp"
- 18:00 - 23:00 Pasta Party, work and entertainment zones: detailed description of the position and vk.com/perseidstarfall
- 23:00 - ... an evening of stargazing Perseids + master-a class on night photography from Eugene Sona
- 8:00 - 9:00 transfer from Kaluga to camp "Olimp"
- 8:30 - 10:30 Arrival of guests, receiving starter packs
- 11:00 Start of the race-Sputnik "Olympic seven" , 7 km
- 12:00 start of the trail "Rusinovskaya beach" 16 km
- 15:30 Awarding of winners and prize-winners. The lottery by partners for the starting numbers
- 16:00 simultaneous games and a master class in draughts from the world champion among juniors the South of Anton
- 16:30 Work entertaining area
- 22:30 After Party: disco 90h-00h, watching the meteor shower the Perseids + master-a class on night photography
- 9:00 - 15:00 Free time, sun and water treatments, table and outdoor games
- 15.00 End of the event, transfer to Kaluga
- 7 km
- 16 km
Requirements for participants
Entry is open to all comers, paid the registration fee and have a doctor's permit.