Test run "MSSTART" Cup SIRIUS
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Control run - free run is for runners.
|Social networks||http://vk.com/sochicheckpoint https://www.facebook.com/groups/sochicheckpoint//|
Test run "MSSTART" Cup SIRIUS: race description
Krasnodar Krai, the resort city of Sochi, the Promenade between the hotel Imereti (Marine Boulevard, D. 1)
- 08:00 — start of issuance of the rooms
- 08:40 — the completion of the issuance of an offer for the 21 km*
- 08:45 — prelaunch photo, warm-up
- 08:55 — briefing<
- 09:00 — START of the race at 21 km
- 09:30 — completion of issue of offer for the 3, 5 and 10 km* (*for rooms must undergo a mandatory electronic registration. Registered participants who are late for the delivery room, start without a number).
- 09:45 — pre-start photo, warm-up
- 09:55 — briefing
- 10:00 — start of the race at 3, 5, 10 km and relay
- 10:05 — children's race
- 11:20 — tug of war
- 11:30 — close finish
- 11:30 — Control standards 100 push-UPS
- 11:40 — Control standards 500 sit-UPS
- 11:50 — closing Ceremony, raffle
- 12:00 — end of event
Participants are personally responsible for their health and nutrition.
Distance of run: 3 km, 5 km, 10 km, 21 km
Requirements for participants
All runners are required to have a valid medical certificate (and insurance if possible)
Persons under 18 years of age must have parental consent and its annexes. Persons under 14 years in addition to parental consent and applications necessarily accompanied by an adult. All must attend regular training. Those who are not trained in running the last month - it is recommended to participate in class walking.
Anyone can support the dress code of the race — pink (fuchsia) plain and make funny photos with other participants, supported the campaign, before the start.
Sergei Zacapa, Director Control of the race - Sochi
Phone: +7 (964) 940 99 02
8 928 233 08 92 - promoter Andrey Dumchev