Night trail "White Night"
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
|Social networks||https://vk.com/whitenightrun https://www.facebook.com/whitenightrun/|
Night trail "White Night": race description
Online registration will be held on the website trail.
Check-in is available to may 25, inclusive.
Bibs will be in town starting June 2, from 20.00 to 23.00.
Documents for getting a starter pack
To obtain a starting number, you must present a statement from a physician indicating the distance at which the athlete admitted.
Each participant must have a medical clearance, which is the basis for admission to participate in trail.
Trail is held in the night from 02 to 03 of June in the town of Sestroretsk (Kurortny district of Saint Petersburg).
The start of all distances: 03 June 00.00
- 20:00 - 23:00 Issuing of start numbers
- 21:00 - 23:00 Entertainment program
- 23:40 - 00:00 the Parade of opening of competitions
- 00:00 Start
- 1:00 - 4:00 Finish of the participants.
- 3:00 - 4:00 Entertainment program
- 4:00 Wrap-up and awarding of the "absolute"
- 6:00 Closing ceremony
On the track located points of security where the participant may report poor health and to receive medical care.
The safety items are located:
- In the starting town
- On the reversal distance of 10 km.
- On the reversal distance of 20 km.
- On a rocky section (about 7 km away from the starting town)
On the track located points of support power on the track:
- The food item on the turn a distance of 10 km.
- The food item on the turn a distance of 20 km.
- Finish the food item to the starting town
How to get there:
- Bus number 216 from the metro station "Old Village" to the ring (to the stop "the Resort"). Shuttle bus number 417 from the metro station "Chernaya Rechka" to the ring (to the stop "the Resort") Fare ~50/60 RUB.
- By car from St. Petersburg in the Primorsky highway to Sestroretsk, then follow the directions to the railway platform Resort.
Requirements for participants
To participate in trail allowed athletes and fans of running and Nordic walking all age groups.
To participate at a distance of 10 km is open to persons under the age of 18, but only when accompanied by a parent
To participate at a distance of 20 km, and allowed persons under the age of 18, but only when accompanied by a parent