Cup Unopened edge 2019 | sand Pit
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
You will find a unique Lytkarino, micro-topography, rocks and plenty of sand.
Cup Unopened edge 2019 | sand Pit: race description
First, expect a strong elevation changes, sand pits and bogs. After the participants of the 21K distance run out in a unique Lytkarino microrelief with lots of stones of various sizes, even as a man! Very cool terrain, trailrunner to check out!
Application for participation in trail by submitting online application while payment by this link.
Issuing of starter packs to be made before the start of the Moscow region, Lytkarino
Venue: 25 March 2018, Moscow region, Lytkarino
- 09:00 - Registration Begins
- 10:00 - Briefing
- 10:20 - children's race Start for 1 km
- 11:00 - Start
- 13:00 - Closing the highway for 10 km
- 13:30 - Award ceremony 10 km
- 15:00 - Closing of the route for 20 km
- 15:30 - Award ceremony 20 km
Requirements for participants
To participate on the course, 10K and 20K open to all interested persons.
For children up to 14 years organized a special race at 1 km.
- Phone: +79261116410
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org