Half marathon "Kremlin wall"
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
|The race is no longer held|
|Social networks||https://vk.com/marathon_nn https://www.facebook.com/events/780469672066713|
|Price||250 - 1000 RUB.|
Half marathon "Kremlin wall": video
Half marathon "Kremlin wall": race description
To participate in the competition need to register on the website of the race marathon-nn If you do not have Internet access, your application will not pass, or have other questions about registration, please contact the organizers: +7 999 120 80 66 (Marat Bogdanov). Registration the day of the start is not made.
Place of issue: N. Novgorod, ul Nizhne-Volzhskaya embankment, near the monument "the Boat Hero"
- Starting number
- Electronic chip timing
Documents for getting a starter pack:
- The passport or the document replacing it.
- The medical certificate with signature and seal of the doctor, indicating the possibility of participation in the race for elected or a greater distance. In the case of non-compliance or counterfeiting certificates, the competitor is disqualified, the entry fee will not be refunded.
- A statement of withdrawal with the organizers of responsibility for their own health. Will be sent in the mail, or you can get at check-in.
The start and finish of all races - on Minin square between the monument to Chkalov and the intersection with the street Minin
- 14:00 — 21:00 — issuing starter packs
- 7:00 — 8:00 — Issuing starter packs yagodnik participants
- 7:30 — Opening start-finish town, opening dressing rooms and lockers
- 8:10 — Warm-up
- 8:30 — children's race Start
- 8:45 — Start milestones in adults distances
- 9:15 — Awarding ceremony-children's race
- 9:40 — awards ceremony 3.3 km
- 11:30 — awards ceremony 10 km and 21.1 km
- 12:00 — Award nomination for king of the hill
- 12:10 — Close finish
All distances are in one round.
Distance 10K and half Marathon have one long descent on the 4-kilometer (approximately 1 KM) and one long climb just before the finish (starts 930М to finish) the rest of the distance differences are not significant.
Requirements for participants
- The race distance of 3.3 km, 10 km and 21 km are involved men and women 18 years and older.
- In the children's race at a distance of 500 m - children aged 9 years and older.
Phone: +7 999 120 80 66