Attention! This page has been automatically translated
Track and field athletics run "Semigorye" — open championship of the Cherdyn district cross country Championships
Mileage "Semigorye": race description
Pre-registration on the website sportvokrug. Registration of participants and issuance of the rooms the day before the race from 14-00 to 19-00, Cherdyn, ul Argunovskaya, 71 (Center for continuing education) and race day in AU "Centre of culture the city of Cherdyn" from 11-00 to 11-30 hours.
Documents for participation in the race:
The participants upon registration should submit the following documents:
- a personalised application form indicating the date of birth and medical admission certified by the head of the sending organization, for organized teams;
- a medical certificate with the admission of the doctor and date of birth – for children of preschool and school-age children registering individually.
Adult participants recorded their oral statement.
Race starts at 12:00. Start at each distance is given separately.
The distance runs along the Central streets and historical sites of the city Cherdyn Cherdyn on the hills. The starting point coincides with the point of the finish line.
Requirements for participants
- 500 m – preschoolers and first graders
- 1000 m – everyone without age limit
- 5000 m – everyone without age limit
To participate in cross-country open to all interested persons, having the corresponding preparation and the admission of the doctor.