The Oregon Trail® Game 5K
The Oregon Trail® Game 5K: race description
Based on the classic 1980's computer game, The 2nd Annual Oregon Trail®, Game 5K, presented by BnK Construction, takes runners on a cross-country adventure from Missouri to Oregon, over mountains and across rivers, and to their final destination –, Oregon City! Runners will have to make decisions along the course such as whether to ford a river, go hunting, and more! Can you make it to Oregon or will you die of dysentary? Each decision you make along the trail will determine your ultimate fate. Runners receive a timed score as well as a game score.
The Oregon Trail®, Game 5K is a fun yet challenging course through historic Downtown Oregon City.
Course features include:
- Start and finish on historic Main Street in Downtown Oregon City
- Run past the iconic 99-year-old Municipal Elevator
- Challenging 223-step run up stairs alongside Singer Hill Falls
- Beautiful views overlooking the Willamette River and Willamette Falls
- Run through the historic McLoughlin neighborhood and past attractions including Carnegie Library, McLoughlin House and Barclay House
- Run through Waterboard Park&rsquo,s beautiful wooded natural area
Family-friendly and Stroller-friendly
The Oregon Trail®, Game 5K is a family-friendly event. Children 12 years and under can register at a special rate of $15 and enter the kids' category, where awards will be given for the top three runners.
The course is stroller-friendly. Strollers will be re-routed to the Muncipal Elevator instead of the stairs to complete the course.
Please note: no dogs allowed on the 5K course.
Other races in the city
Элемент не найден!